Random good picture Not show
1. Familiarity breeds contempt.
2. They held the imperialism in contempt.
3. He interpreted the silence as contempt.
4. His treatment of his children is beneath contempt .
5. She looked at him with contempt.
6. Her gesture was indicative of contempt.
7. He gave a snort of contempt.
8. He faced imprisonment for contempt of court.
9. This company treats its employees with utter contempt .
10. Being silent is the perfect way to show contempt.
11. The contempt he felt for his fellow students was obvious.
12. I shall treat that suggestion with the contempt it deserves.
13. The tobacco companies may be guilty of contempt of court for refusing to produce the documents.
14. There was a prima facie case that a contempt of court had been committed.
15. He showed his contempt for social etiquette by not wearing a tie.
16. She'd developed what she considered a healthy contempt for authority.
17. At school she had complete contempt for all her teachers.
18. I feel nothing but contempt for people who treat children so cruelly.
19. They had shown a contempt for the values she thought important.
20. Speak with contempt of none,form slave to king,the meanest bee,and will use(http://sentencedict.com/contempt.html),(sentencedict.com)a sting.
21. Politicians seem to be generally held in contempt by the police.
22. The judge ordered him to purge his contempt by apologizing to the court.
23. I hold those fools in utter contempt.
24. The report shows utter contempt for women's judgement.
25. He has a deep contempt for racists.
26. They have a great contempt for conventionality.
27. Her eyes shot sparks of contempt.
28. He felt nothing but contempt for her.
29. He could hardly veil his contempt at my ignorance.
More similar words: contemplate, contemporary, contretemps, tempt, attempt, caveat emptor, content, contest, context, contend, contested, contention, contentious, a bone of contention, contentment, discontentment, empty, exempt, preempt, pre-empt, on the contrary, tempera, temple, preemptive, exempt from, tempura, temporal, temporary, temperature, tempestuous.