Random good picture Not show
1. I'm going to be emceeing a costume contest.
2. The contest was too one-sided to be exciting.
3. No professionals participated in the contest.
4. Our team was victorious over theirs in the contest.
5. The contest becomes mainly one of feint and counterfeint.
6. He will take part in this contest.
7. He was the third in the speech contest.
8. Although he had only entered the contest for fun, he won first prize.
9. She had to contest against a very strong opponent for the championship.
10. The greatest contest is always with the enemy within,and that battleground can be the loneliest place on earth.
11. Stone decided to hold a contest to see who could write the best song.
12. In the contest he was paired up with an opponent about his equal.
13. Please enroll me in the contest.
14. Her withdrawal from the contest was a tactical manoeuvre.
15. This is man's contest with nature.
16. The contest is open to all comers.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. They won the doubles contest against the Williams sisters.
18. We entered a fishing contest.
19. I only entered the contest for fun.
20. The contest should be very keenly fought.
21. The young man conceded without a contest.
22. He was barred from the contest.
23. The contest has become personalised, if not bitter.
24. Two police officers were injured in scuffles with fans at Sunday's National Football League contest.
25. Her misspelling of that word eliminated her from the contest.
26. I'm glad to learn that you won first prize in the composition contest held at your school.I'd like to take this opportunity to offer my congratulations on your success.
27. A s he was not reconciled to his defeat,he was determined to try again in the next contest.
28. The other bidders for the contract complained that it had not been a fair contest.
29. Gerald was no longer the odds-on favourite to win the contest.
30. The latest opinion polls are predicting a very close contest.
More similar words: context, contend, contemplate, contemporary, a bone of contention, on the contrary, test, testing, protest, testify, testimony, interest, control, contain, confront, contrast, contract, continue, contribute, continent, container, continued, continuous, by contrast, continuing, contractor, contrast to, contributor, contribution, controversy.