Random good picture Not show
1. They were all virulently pacifistic and anti-nationalistic.
2. Pacifistic movement was an antiwar movement after the first world war and its dominant ideas were to fight against wars and defend peace.
3. The pacifistic peasants, who seek some basic rights, are at odds with local authorities and later, the army.
4. McCarthy, then a parishioner at Holy Trinity, was well-known for his liberal and pacifistic views.
5. The vainglorious presence of Marilyn Monroe is placed alongside the subdued countenance of Mother Theresa, Che Guevara glares vehemently in opposition to the pacifistic visage of Mahatma Gandhi.
6. In that case, The Boss is rooting for some kind of pacifistic neutral political philosophy.
7. Jacen was far more serene, and took a measured, pacifistic stance, believing any aggressive use of the Force to be a step towards the dark side.
8. The same man who gave us dynamite gave us the Nobel Peace Prize, an irony that was surely not lost on the pacifistic Alfred Nobel himself.
9. The task leads her to a village populated by friendly but devoutly pacifistic creatures.
More similar words: pacifism, pacific, pacify, eristic, sadistic, artistic, ballistic, realistic, armistice, statistic, linguistic, statistics, optimistic, altruistic, monotheistic, egotistical, cabalistic, fatalistic, statistical, linguistics, pessimistic, polytheistic, ritualistic, euphemistic, sophisticated, materialistic, unsophisticated, euphemistically, characteristic, device characteristic.