Random good picture Not show
1) He represented the nation on ceremonial occasions.
2) The ceremonial opening of Parliament was a fine spectacle.
3) The post of mayor is largely ceremonial .
4) He is arrayed in ceremonial robes.
5) At the beginning of a ceremonial parade,he gives the order to march on.
6) The ceremonial opening of the exhibition was very spectacular.
7) The monarch's role is purely ceremonial.
8) The visit was conducted with all due ceremonial.
9) He robed himself in a ceremonial gown today.
10) He looked very grand in his ceremonial uniform.
11) The Lords were attired in their ceremonial robes for the opening of parliament.
12) The queen, in full ceremonial dress, presided over the ceremony.
13) But the presidency is largely ceremonial.
14) The Vice Mayor is a largely ceremonial position.
15) The fire caught and spread across the ceremonial cloth.
16) The largely ceremonial presidency would rotate among major groups.
17) In 1060 his body was raised for ceremonial purposes.
18) His right hand rested on his ceremonial sword.
19) These days they are only used for ceremonial occasions.
20) Frazer writes about the ceremonial king of so many prehistoric agricultural societies.
21) Ceremonial and precedence notably lost most of the power to agitate rulers and governments which they had hitherto possessed.
22) The full costume is only worn on important ceremonial occasions.
23) It is a largely ceremonial position,(http://sentencedict.com/ceremonial.html) though he plays a key role in selecting governments.
24) Feathers of various kinds are used by Native Americans for ceremonial purposes.
25) Up to now the post of president has been largely ceremonial.
26) It would be a gross violation to carry out noisy or even physically energetic rituals or ceremonial activities at them.
27) As secretary to the Lord Great Chamberlain, he has responsibility for ceremonial duties on state occasions.
28) Under the new Constitution the President, elected by the Jatiya Sangsad, assumed a largely ceremonial role.
29) Memories of the synagogue are also few, and its uplifting worship ceremonial almost completely absent.
30) Hundreds of such carpet-patterns lie folded in the brains of a few medicine men, still ready for ceremonial recreation and use.
More similar words: ceremonious, ceremony, marriage ceremony, premonition, colonial, perennial, colonialism, trichomoniasis, genial, denial, tremor, remove, remote, biennial, demon, lemon, remorse, removal, foremost, congenial, centennial, monitor, cereal, lemonade, hegemony, admonish, remorseful, harmonize, remembrancer, cerebral.