Random good picture Not show
1. Here again he failed to convince his liege.
2. Closely connected with fidelity was liege homage, which the kings were equally determined to extend.
3. The distinction between liege and simple homage had begun to be made in the course of the twelfth century.
4. A liege succession caused one picket the mystery case of two many centuries.
5. Your liege William the Conqueror, the duke of Normandy, is ready to invade England.
6. Thus she cared much about the liege opinions and sayings.
7. It would be a mistake to write to Liege for corks, and to Pau for gloves.
8. University of Liege , Belgium , 31 st International Symposium on High Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques.
9. Confucius tried by sound advice to bring his liege lord back to the path of duty, but in vain.
10. Benitez was also quizzed about Standard Liege striker Milan Jovanovic.
11. My liege , it is an ill time for dreaming.
12. The Belgian Cup has been won by the favourites F.C. Liege.
13. Similarly, a steward creating a reception for a visiting liege lord would need at least a month to properly prepare ... but, a minstrel might come up with a bawdy song in an afternoon.
14. A knight is essentially a mounted warrior in the service of his liege - lord.
15. Blackwood settled in a high-backed chair. "For honor's sake I must ask about my liege lord."
16. The chapter three, With Outer Chapter of Bao Puzi, the Confucianism is discussed in aspects of relationship between regality and liege,(sentencedict.com/liege.html) Xing and Ren.
17. But all those in the courtyard that night had either admired or actually been fond of their murdered liege lord, and it was going to be a distinct pleasure for them to see his killer die horribly.
18. The priests of Zakarum and the citizenry of Khanduras recognized the disturbing change within their liege.