Random good picture Not show
1. We were astounded to read your letter.
2. I was astounded by its beauty.
3. Granny was astounded and a little piqued, I think, because it had all been arranged without her knowledge.
4. The president was perfectly astounded at the intelligence.
5. How can you say that? I'm absolutely astounded.
6. She looked astounded at the news.
7. She was astounded by his arrogance.
8. The judge's decision astounded everyone.
9. The doctors were astounded he survived.
10. He was astounded when he heard his son had taken drugs.
11. The news astounded me.
12. I am astounded at the comments made by the Chief Superintendent.
13. I was astounded to see her appear from the house.
14. Bill was astounded at how many there were.
15. We were astounded at this wealth.
16. Petion looked astounded in a repulsed sort of way.
17. She was astounded by the understanding in his tone.
18. At times my skateboarding skills astounded me: zipping around corners,[Sentencedict.com] weaving through obstacles etc.
19. Her friend, Jean, was still astounded by the black legs of lamb.
20. The whole audience was astounded and it didn't go down very well.
21. His reply astounded me, and will ring in my ears for eternity.
22. He will be astounded by the place names beginning with the three letters of each prefix.
23. Merola closed his eyes and listened, astounded by the stadium's amazing acoustics.
24. He settled in London and astounded the country by the extent to which he was able to overcome his disastrous physical handicaps.
25. Again and again, I was astounded by what I was reading.
26. I was astounded by the machine, by how perfectly it worked, by how well it imitated life.
27. Again he caught a glimpse of Mrs McIver's astounded expression, this time from the safety of her first floor window.
28. He had been as openly astounded and as privately elated by Collingridge's bombshell as the rest of his colleagues.
29. He was astounded to see a tear creep down her freckled cheek.
30. When the assistant worked out the overall cost I was astounded.
More similar words: astounding, founded, wounded, bounded, unfounded, surrounded, confounded, ungrounded, dumbfounded, underground, funded, undecided, founder, flounder, eastbound, misunderstood, foundation stone, round and round, stout, ended, minded, offended, count out, as to, extended, undivided, descended, suspended, cast off, so as to.