Synonym: delighted, jubilant, overjoyed, rejoicing. Similar words: related, related to, elate, relate, prelate, relate to, elaborated, isolated. Meaning: [-tɪd] adj. 1. exultantly proud and joyful; in high spirits 2. full of high-spirited delight.
Random good picture Not show
1. She was elated at / by the news.
2. He was greatly elated by success.
3. He felt elated and mildly drunk.
4. The prince was reported to be elated at/by the birth of his new daughter.
5. I felt strangely elated at the news.
6. She was elated at the prospect of a holiday.
7. They were elated at the result.
8. I was elated that my second heart bypass had been successful.
9. The crowds in the square were elated by the news.
10. We were all elated to hear of the victory that we had won.
11. I was elated by the prospect of the new job ahead.
12. For my part[sentence dictionary], I feel elated and close to tears.
13. Her success elated the family.
14. Mungo felt elated, smiling back.
15. Matthew was elated, so pleased he couldn't speak.
16. I leave Embassy[sentencedict.com], elated at this showdown.
17. Having made the decision he now felt elated again.
18. He felt both elated and frightened.
19. Jeremy felt elated by this sudden and unexpected success.
20. She felt elated, different, so different, free.
21. She was at once elated and frightened.
22. Cantor was elated; a potentially devastating situation was about to be defused.
23. One day, in an elated mood, we thought we would give Eliot a surprise.
24. To their credit, the Niners were not elated by the shutout.
25. The three of us worked together excellently, elated and playful.
26. I was elated by the two peaks, but forgetful of how long the walk out would be.
27. He felt elated, warm-hearted at the sight of the place where he'd been born.
28. Jimmy was so elated that when the removal van arrived he hadn't even parcelled up his comics.
29. In the sun, in the most gorgeous die surrounded by next die,but be elated Mi open to the mandala.
30. Nor was the thought that he alone might hold the key to the mystery the sole component in his strangely elated state.
More similar words: related, related to, elate, relate, prelate, relate to, elaborated, isolated, deflated, inflated, etiolated, modulated, insulated, mutilated, encapsulated, elation, relative, relation, relatively, revelation, correlation, correlative, relationship, in relation to, foreign relations, elaborate, late, later, slate, plate.