Random good picture Not show
1. Inflation rates have reached a plateau.
2. The US death rate reached a plateau in the 1960s, before declining suddenly.
3. The road straightened and we were on a plateau.
4. The whole plateau comprises one vast upland plain.
5. The economic slowdown has caused our sales to plateau.
6. The plateau extends for many miles.
7. A terrible storm swept across the plateau.
8. The labourers in Tibet developed the Tibetan plateau with their own labour and wisdom.
9. Bar a plateau in 1989, there has been a rise in inflation ever since the mid-1980's.
10. We took a plane south-west across the Anatolian plateau to Cappadocia.
11. Blue people began popping up all over the plateau.
12. The Dovrefjell is a high plateau south of Trondheim.
13. Inflation has reached a plateau.
14. It lay on a narrow plateau above the fens, the houses strung along the northerly of two converging roads.
15. Selvagem Grande is a plateau from which 100m high cliffs plunge into the sea.
16. Proceeding north along a plateau high above the eastern bank of the river,[sentencedict.com] he had stumbled upon the Nez Perce.
17. The prime objective was to keep plateau production going for as long as possible through increased recovery and satellites.
18. A broad valley opened up leading to a high, flat plateau of cultivated land.
19. The children's standard of reading seems to have reached a plateau .
20. The US heroin market now appears to have reached a plateau.
21. The ranch is in the middle of a large plateau.
22. After a period of rapid inflation, prices have now reached a plateau.
23. The mountains fall to the east to the flat expanse of the plateau.
24. We inched up over the ridge and began our descent on to the high, tree-stippled plateau of far western Chihuahua.
25. Many flowers of the heath grow on the central plateau.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. Then teammate Joel Zide of Northridge quickened the pace to reach the five-fish plateau first.
27. The king's highway, an important trade route, ran down the eastern plateau.
28. Mounds might be raised or pagodas built in a flat landscape or on a hilltop plateau.
29. According to the map we were supposed to leave the road and take an easterly track up the plateau.
30. As they ran on together across the flat open plateau, Yanto explained breathlessly what he had done.
More similar words: plate, contemplate, platform, at ease, teammate, neoplatonism, placate, electroplating, late, later, slate, palate, latent, lately, relate, violate, emulate, later on, collate, prelate, related, isolate, desolate, undulate, percolate, regulate, modulate, isolated, insulate, mutilate.