Similar words: exempt, exempt from, contemplate, temple, employ, employer, employee, employment. Meaning: [ɪg'zemplə] n. something to be imitated.
Random good picture Not show
1. They viewed their new building as an exemplar of taste.
2. It is an exemplar of a house of the period.
3. Milt's career is an exemplar of survival in difficult times.
4. For high risk junctions increasing exemplar risk is associated with an increase in the amount of information described.
5. He was an exemplar of dedication, a hero who never lost his humanness.
6. His own career is an exemplar of survival in the face of absurdity as well as adversity.
7. Perhaps the exemplar of this surrealist categorical imperative was Antonin Artaud.
8. Exemplar assessments could be made available for students to study in order to give guidance on what is expected.
9. As a Catholic and exemplar civil servant he acted as adviser to and mediator between the government and the Catholic Church authorities.
10. I was becoming the very exemplar of the fool in love.
11. And here is Babe, the exemplar of a fresh generation(sentencedict.com/exemplar.html), reaching deservedly for the gold statuette.
12. He is an exemplar of success.
13. And the negative exemplar shows stronger effect on the positive target than on the negative one.
14. But he wished to be an exemplar in these things he could not get on.
15. One exemplar of this approach is Simon Johnson of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
16. At this point, the repository detects the new versions in the parent (exemplar) model set as a parallel change and initiates a three-way merge to synchronize each artifact in the enterprise models.
17. In analyzing the exemplar, JET simplifies the pattern creation process and makes this capability something that anyone can learn to use.
18. The exemplar nurse is efficient while patient, strict while loving and is quite welcome in children.
19. A new method of making exemplar from head is introduced in this paper.
20. It is an exemplar of sustainable design, a theme which is showcased by the building itself.
21. Throughout the book there are clear explanations, and exemplar sentences where they are needed.
22. Public galleries section where people can view exemplar portfolio work.
23. The F 300 was an excellent exemplar during the 1998 Formula Season.
24. Brooks attended to every detail of his churches and Mackmurdo later acknowledged his debt to him as an exemplar of methodical thoroughness.
25. The re-parenting operation is initiated by establishing the new exemplar models as the baseline for the enterprise models by using the repositorya ?s synchronization mechanism for branches or streams.
26. He was not always an easy man, but she was devoted to him and became an exemplar of wifely support.
27. The fourth part regards the Assize of Novel Deseisin as an exemplar, makes brief illumination for development and accomplishment of early royal writs or actions of form.
28. Under Mr Blair, fusty old Britain has become an international exemplar of openness.
29. A conclusion could be made indirectly that implicit learning acquired some kind of exemplar information.
30. GuanJu as the first paragaph of Feng poetry, with the politicalization of the Book of Songs, the folk singable poem rose to classical works and became the exemplar of Confucian political teaching.
More similar words: exempt, exempt from, contemplate, temple, employ, employer, employee, employment, complaint, unemployment, implacable, complain about, vexed, exert, execute, exertion, executed, exercise, execution, executive, perplexedly, empty, tempt, chief executive, executive branch, tempera, empire, emperor, empathy, pre-empt.