Random good picture Not show
1. A serious fall incapacitated the 68-year-old congressman.
2. The accident left me incapacitated for seven months.
3. Her mother has been incapacitated by a fall.
4. He is incapacitated and can't work.
5. Extreme shyness can be very incapacitating.
6. His injury incapacitated him for playing basketball.
7. A successful attack would incapacitate military training camps.
8. He was incapacitated by old age and sickness.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Poor eyesight incapacitated him for the army.
10. By this time my father was totally incapacitated by his illness.
11. Rubber bullets are designed to incapacitate people rather than kill them.
12. Poor health incapacitated him for work / from working all his life.
13. As the second-in-command under a nearly incapacitated president, many observers had expected her to take center stage.
14. The death or incapacitating illness of a loved one is always hard to take.
15. The front companies were liquidated or privatized, and most of the lethal or incapacitating chemical and biological agents were destroyed.
16. Atwater had become increasingly incapacitated by an inoperable brain tumour during the last year of his life.
17. Before he was incapacitated, Menelik had won recognition for his conquests and acceptance of his new frontiers.
18. They assert that the student has been incapacitated by the power differential, and must be in need of their protection.
19. His poor health incapacitate him for work.
20. I commanded the voice before terror could incapacitate me.
21. Poor business and manufacturing plans will incapacitate the manufacturing system just as surly the unavailability of a machine.
22. Another drug might incapacitate the mechanisms the bacteria use to divert lipids from the host cell to the chlamydial vacuole, halting the trespassers' ability to hide.
23. A device or substance gas, used to incapacitate riot control.
24. The document leaves open the question of how to remove a president if he becomes incapacitated.
25. Each point has the power, when struck forcibly, to incapacitate an opponent.
26. He gave up his business interests in 1958, when he was partially incapacitated by coronary thrombosis.
27. It's highly prohibited to lock the safety protection device on the equipment which will incapacitate its normal function.
28. Though Skywalker himself was nowhere near skilled enough to fend off the deadly Dark Lord, with the help of Obi-Wan's spirit, Luke was able to temporarily incapacitate Vader long enough to escape.
29. Ardan ended up assassinating Laaikus in his home, managing to incapacitate two of Laaikus' elite guards and ending the Night Elf's life in one fatal blow.
30. Non-lethal weapons is a broad category which includes devices for beaming various kinds of energy at human targets in order to temporarily incapacitate them, or to control or affect their behavior.
More similar words: incapacitation, capacity, carrying capacity, capacious, facilitate, resuscitate, facilitated, incapable, rapacious, encapsulate, encapsulated, elicitation, felicitation, resuscitation, imitate, agitate, militate, agitated, hesitate, meditate, irritate, irritated, agitatedly, regurgitate, premeditated, rehabilitate, capable, pacify, pacific, capability.