Random good picture Not show
6. Don't jest with me, young man.
7. It was a jest rather than a reproach.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. He teased Mary with a jest.
9. She preludes her remarks with a jest.
10. His reply was taken half seriously, half in jest.
11. His proposal was no jest - he was completely sincere.
12. He lit upon some jest books in the bookstore.
13. Would I jest about something so important?
14. Don't say that, even in jest.
15. The remark was made half in jest.
16. Don't jest about such important matters!
17. He's not a man to jest with.
18. I only said it in jest - you're obviously not fat.
19. I said you look terrible in jest, actually, you look very pretty.
20. 'Many a true word is spoken in jest,' thought Rosie.
21. Don't jest at her.
22. Art thou in earnest, or in jest?
23. They jest don't teach interestin' things at school.
24. But there was truth in that jest.
25. Please don't jest with me.
26. Your jest is in poor taste.
27. I wasn't sure whether to treat her words as a jest.
28. He was so vain and reckless that he would break a friendship, rather than not break a jest.
29. His serious face told me that he was not speaking in jest.
30. No one could tell whether he was in earnest or in jest.