Random good picture Not show
1) Both the texture and condition of your hair should improve.
2) Cataracts is a condition that affects the transparency of the lenses.
3) Changes in the patient's condition may make surgery inadvisable.
4) The patient's condition has deteriorated over the last few hours.
5) The car is in very good condition.
6) You can do anything on condition that you can finish the homework.
7) Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
8) The patient showed a marked improvement in her condition after changing medication.
9) If left untreated the condition may become chronic.
10) Your condition is serious and requires surgery.
11) He has been out of condition for several weeks.
12) There's no appreciable change in the patient's condition.
13) The girl students' rooms are all in orderly condition.
14) He takes several drugs for his condition.
15) None but my mother fully understands my condition.
16) The house was dull,[http://sentencedict.com/condition.html] old-fashioned and in bad condition.
17) If it is not treated correctly, the condition can prove fatal .
18) There is no instant cure for this condition.
19) He remains in a critical condition in a California hospital.
20) The worst sufferers of the condition tend to live in highly polluted areas.
21) The car was in first-class condition.
22) The house is in a good condition.
23) To be acquainted with the merit of ministry(sentencedict.com), we need only observe the condition of the people.
24) We were astonished to find the temple still in its original condition.
25) Mum's still got our pram - it's very old, but it's in perfect condition.
26) She was taken into hospital last week when her condition suddenly deteriorated.
27) Relations between the two countries have been in a parlous condition for some time.
28) They spent an immense amount of time getting the engine into perfect condition.
29) The wooden boat was built to withstand just about every weather condition at sea.
30) He was epileptic and refused to take medication for his condition.
More similar words: conditions, edition, addition, tradition, additional, expedition, in addition, traditional, traditionally, in addition to, indication, position, munitions, coalition, beyond question, transition, definition, opposition, composition, exhibition, practitioner, acquisition, recognition, conception, convention, conviction, connection, contribution, consumption, conservation.