Random good picture Not show
1) The term 'partner' requires careful definition.
2) I made a definition for this word.
3) Can you give me a definition of this word?
4) There is no generally accepted definition of life.
5) Neighbours by definition live close by .
6) There is considerable dispute over the precise definition of 'social class' as a term.
7) The words in the definition are roman / are set in roman type.
8) There is no general agreement on a standard definition of intelligence.
9) Can you give a more precise definition of the word?
10) A clinic for women would, by definition, deal with pregnancy and childbirth.
11) Definition of best friend? They would let you KNOW when you had something in your teeth!
12) The definition of the digital TV pictures is excellent.
13) Psychology is by definition an inexact science.
14) We need a good working definition of "pollution".
15) What is the definition of 'mood'?
16) The author provides a clear definition of cultural awareness.
17) They concentrated on better definition of the optical image.
18) The legal definition of "know" often presumes mental control.
19) The photograph rather lacks definition.
20) What's your definition of happiness?
21) It all depends on your definition of punk, doesn'tit?
22) The photograph has poor definition.
23) Human perception is highly imperfect and by definition subjective.
24) a somewhat fuzzy definition of 'in the national interest'
25) We need to look at a more expansive definition of the term.
26) Parallel lines are, by definition,(http://sentencedict.com/definition.html) lines on the same plane that never join.
27) There is no agreed definition of what a comprehensive school should be.
28) Dictionary writers must be skilled in the art of definition.
29) Two of the trucks were stopped because they had tents in them, and under the commanders' definition of humanitarian aid, that didn't count.
30) The speakers criticised his new programme for lack of definition.
More similar words: definitely, munitions, recognition, define, initial, initiate, initially, finite element, initiative, edition, position, addition, condition, tradition, coalition, additional, transition, in addition, exhibition, expedition, conditions, composition, opposition, acquisition, practitioner, traditional, in addition to, traditionally, administration, deficit.