Random good picture Not show
1) The term 'partner' requires careful definition.
2) I made a definition for this word.
3) There is considerable dispute over the precise definition of 'social class' as a term.
4) Can you give me a definition of this word?
5) The words in the definition are roman / are set in roman type.
6) There is no general agreement on a standard definition of intelligence.
7) There is no generally accepted definition of life.
8) Can you give a more precise definition of the word?
9) A clinic for women would, by definition, deal with pregnancy and childbirth.
10) Neighbours by definition live close by .
11) Definition of best friend? They would let you KNOW when you had something in your teeth!
12) The definition of the digital TV pictures is excellent.
13) We need to look at a more expansive definition of the term.
14) Parallel lines are, by definition, lines on the same plane that never join.
15) There is no agreed definition of what a comprehensive school should be.
16) Psychology is by definition an inexact science.
17) That there are problems with this kind of definition is hardly surprising, given its level of generality.
18) We need a good working definition of "pollution".
19) What is the definition of 'mood'?
20) The book attempts a definition of his role in world politics.
21) Under the broader definition of "poverty",[sentencedict.com] thousands more people would be included.
22) The author provides a clear definition of cultural awareness.
23) They concentrated on better definition of the optical image.
24) This unusual building barely fits the definition of a house.
25) The legal definition of "know" often presumes mental control.
26) Illustration is often more useful than definition for showing what words mean.
27) The above definition is set in roman ; this example is in italics.
28) Dictionary writers must be skilled in the art of definition.
29) Two of the trucks were stopped because they had tents in them, and under the commanders' definition of humanitarian aid,(http://sentencedict.com/definition.html) that didn't count.
30) The speakers criticised his new programme for lack of definition.
More similar words: definitely, munitions, recognition, define, initial, initiate, initially, finite element, initiative, edition, position, addition, condition, tradition, coalition, additional, transition, in addition, exhibition, expedition, conditions, composition, opposition, acquisition, practitioner, traditional, in addition to, traditionally, administration, deficit.