Random good picture Not show
(1) He was appointed to a position of trust .
(2) Our troops consolidated our position with reinforcements.
(3) His vacation of a good position was unwise.
(4) The generel pinpointed the enemy's position on the map.
(5) Can you find our position on this map?
(6) Gradually raise your body into an upright position.
(7) That puts me in a difficult position.
(8) He attained the position of minister.
(9) Tim was being groomed for a managerial position.
(10) The museum is in a financially precarious position.
(11) He stood in an upright position.
(12) His beginning position was stylized Sicily Defence.
(13) They offered me a better position.
(14) I'm afraid the position is open to abuse.
(15) No candidate fulfils all the criteria for this position.
(16) Clay will vacate the position on June 19.
(17) The position of the house combines quietness and convenience.
(18) The party's position on nuclear weapons is deeply ambivalent.
(19) Our position is latitude 32 degrees north.
(20) Ten years had evened up their position.
(21) Consequently we are in the position to...
(22) This plant prefers a lightly shaded position. Sentencedict.com
(23) The city's success owes much to its geographic position.
(24) Herbs need fertile soil and a sunny sheltered position.
(25) The union has been forced to modify its position.
(26) Our position is latitude 40 degrees north.
(27) She was exalted to the position of president.
(28) He wasn't in a position to help me.
(29) She is unfit for such a senior position.
(30) He shifted his position from the horizontal.
More similar words: composition, opposition, transition, acquisition, deposit, situation, edition, addition, coalition, condition, munitions, tradition, exhibition, in addition, additional, expedition, conditions, definition, traditional, recognition, practitioner, traditionally, in addition to, supposing, as it is, sensitive, inquisitive, sensitivity, explosion, ambitious.