Random good picture Not show
(1) Hordes of journalists jostled for position outside the conference hall.
(2) I'm not in a position to reveal any of the details of the project at present.
(3) An Ordnance Survey grid reference gives the position of a place to within 100 metres.
(4) The ship was identified, and its name and position were reported to the coastguard.
(5) He was appointed to a position of trust .
(6) The shops are in a central position in the city.
(7) Our troops consolidated our position with reinforcements.
(8) The hotel stands in an elevated position looking out over the lake.
(9) I am in a rather unique position, as my job is different from anyone else's.
(10) His vacation of a good position was unwise.
(11) The generel pinpointed the enemy's position on the map.
(12) The huge machine was moved to its new position on rollers.
(13) Can you find our position on this map?
(14) Gradually raise your body into an upright position.
(15) From his position on the cliff top, he had a good view of the harbour.
(16) After jockeying for position,the favourite has now taken the lead.
(17) That puts me in a difficult position.
(18) The group has taken a militant position on the abortion issue and is refusing to compromise.
(19) The company has consolidated its position as the country's leading gas supplier.
(20) He attained the position of minister.
(21) Tim was being groomed for a managerial position.
(22) The museum is in a financially precarious position. Sentencedict.com
(23) She can no longer tolerate the position that she's in.
(24) If Lafontaine is forced to climb down, he may wish to reconsider his position.
(25) Her unwillingness to answer questions undermined the strength of her position.
(26) With no news from the explorers we can only surmise their present position / where they are.
(27) The official was accompanied by all the pomp of his high position.
(28) A tennis player shows good anticipation by moving quickly into position.
(29) The local authority could find itself in the invidious position of having to refuse.
(30) They were sent ahead of the main troops to examine the enemy's position.
More similar words: composition, opposition, transition, acquisition, deposit, situation, edition, addition, coalition, condition, munitions, tradition, exhibition, in addition, additional, expedition, conditions, definition, traditional, recognition, practitioner, traditionally, in addition to, supposing, as it is, sensitive, inquisitive, sensitivity, explosion, ambitious.