Random good picture Not show
1. The mastermind of the expedition was a Frenchman.
2. He decided to postpone the expedition until the following day.
3. A new Danish expedition is again excavating the site in annual summer digs.
4. He was on an expedition to explore the Antarctic.
5. We're going on a shopping expedition on Saturday.
6. In response, Charles VI sent a punitive expedition to Brittany, raping and killing the populace.
7. Finally, the great expedition set off for the long journey to the Holy Land.
8. We must fit the expedition out with the best equipment.
9. He is the commander of an expedition.
10. Amundsen's expedition was the first to reach the South Pole.
11. The scientists will go on an expedition to the South Pole.
12. The expedition was dogged by misfortune.
13. He is the commander of the expedition.
14. He learned a lot during his scientific expedition.
15. The expedition set out for the upper reaches of the Amazon.
16. They equipped themselves for the expedition.
17. To go on such an expedition without enough supplies would be to court disaster.
18. Food supplies are running low in the expedition team.
19. All the members of the expedition to the South Pole died of exposure.
20. The expedition was abandoned because of adverse weather conditions.
21. The expedition covered a lot of ground.
22. He was accompanied on the expedition by his wife.
23. The expedition was bedevilled by bad weather.
24. The object of their expedition was to discover the source of the River Nile.
25. The expedition returned only two weeks after it had left.
26. I think we've chosen the right person to lead the expedition.
27. His lecture was illustrated with slides taken during the expedition.
28. He was always modest about his role in the Everest expedition.
29. They encountered serious problems when two members of the expedition were injured.
30. We are not very forward with our preparations for our Arctic expedition next year.
More similar words: edition, addition, condition, tradition, in addition, conditions, additional, traditional, in addition to, traditionally, medication, prediction, position, explanation, exploration, coalition, munitions, exhibition, transition, opposition, composition, definition, acquisition, recognition, practitioner, carpe diem, edit, expert, expect, editor.