Random good picture Not show
1. The mastermind of the expedition was a Frenchman.
2. He was on an expedition to explore the Antarctic.
3. We're going on a shopping expedition on Saturday.
4. He is the commander of an expedition.
5. The expedition was dogged by misfortune.
6. He is the commander of the expedition.
7. He learned a lot during his scientific expedition.
8. They equipped themselves for the expedition.
9. He decided to postpone the expedition until the following day.
10. A new Danish expedition is again excavating the site in annual summer digs.
11. In response, Charles VI sent a punitive expedition to Brittany, raping and killing the populace.
12. Finally, the great expedition set off for the long journey to the Holy Land.
13. We must fit the expedition out with the best equipment.
14. Amundsen's expedition was the first to reach the South Pole.
15. The scientists will go on an expedition to the South Pole.
16. The expedition set out for the upper reaches of the Amazon.
17. Food supplies are running low in the expedition team.
18. The expedition was abandoned because of adverse weather conditions.
19. The expedition covered a lot of ground.
20. He was accompanied on the expedition by his wife.
21. The expedition was bedevilled by bad weather.
22. They organized an expedition to Everest.
23. She led an expedition into the interior.
24. We need to find sponsorship for the expedition.
25. She was about to embark on a major expedition.
26. Who will find money for the expedition?
27. I think we've chosen the right person to lead the expedition.
28. His lecture was illustrated with slides taken during the expedition.
29. He was always modest about his role in the Everest expedition.
30. They encountered serious problems when two members of the expedition were injured.
More similar words: edition, addition, condition, tradition, in addition, conditions, additional, traditional, in addition to, traditionally, medication, prediction, position, explanation, exploration, coalition, munitions, exhibition, transition, opposition, composition, definition, acquisition, recognition, practitioner, carpe diem, edit, expert, expect, editor.