Random good picture Not show
1. It is just a public relations gimmick.
2. He dismissed the event as just a publicity gimmick.
3. So, it never hurts to have a gimmick.
4. This movie has only one gimmick though, and after a while it begins to wear thin.
5. Her gimmick was that she wore a different pair of glasses every day and somehow they all seemed to suit her.
6. Threats to expropriate, always a gimmick to increase popularity, never materialised.
7. It was a gimmick I used years ago to write about disabled people.
8. A great gimmick and I wish I'd thought of it.
9. The gimmick would convince none but the most credulous.
10. It was a great sales gimmick.
11. I hypothesized that all the things were his gimmick.
12. Look for a marketable gimmick.
13. This is just a advertisement gimmick to promote.
14. They employ another gimmick, too.
15. Stella: So you think he had some gimmick?
16. Just a diabolically clever gimmick that hides in full view.
17. The promise of lower taxation may have been just an election gimmick to gain votes.
18. The pretty girl on the cover of the pictorial is just a sales gimmick.http://sentencedict.com/gimmick.html
19. They give away free gifts with children's meals as a sales/marketing gimmick.
20. His longtime friends describe his populist style as no political gimmick.
21. The business of selling shares at licensed dealers is often a gimmick which loses investors their hard-earned money.
22. The current program began in 1989 as a promotional gimmick expected to last six months.
23. Nope, Patricia Marvel says, in this town, you really have to have a gimmick.
24. Was this going to be the ultimate in body language, or a pointless gimmick?
25. Avoid situations where you are merely an added attraction or gimmick!
26. A real love song is infinitely more appropriate for Christmas than a trashy song cooked up as a commercial gimmick.
27. The singles chart needs to be treated as a separate entity, and not as a cheap promotions gimmick for greedy businessmen.
28. But it would be foolish to dismiss it as nothing more than a gimmick.
29. But this is surely no more than a populist gimmick.
30. Bel canto in pop singing - Is that innovation, or some useless gimmick?
More similar words: swimming, imminent, immigrant, immigrate, immigration, regime, regiment, commit, summit, dimmer, immune, committee, immortal, immature, anemic, atomic, commission, commitment, immediate, Islamic, dynamic, pandemic, lick, sick, pick, kick, immolation, immaculate, commissioner, commiserate.