Random good picture Not show
1) We can't do without the help of your organisation.
2) His application for membership of the organisation was rejected.
3) The organisation has been enjoined to end all restrictions.
4) No other organisation was able or willing to take on the job.
5) Organisation is the strength of any good army.
6) The organisation would be in touch with him tomorrow.
7) Several projects have been delayed by poor organisation.
8) The organisation has had its ups and downs.
9) Darwin transformed a backward-looking organisation into a respected art school.
10) He gave money to the World Health Organisation to help defeat smallpox.
11) They want to work in an organisation whose values are congruent with their own.
12) My grumble is with the structure and organisation of the material.
13) He has insisted that his organisation will not negotiate with the government.
14) An underground organisation has claimed responsibility for the bomb explosion.
15) If you decide to work for our organisation,[http://sentencedict.com/organisation.html] you will be part of a great team.
16) The UN is an organisation which has long since outlived its usefulness.
17) Two basic forms of organisation were found to operate.
18) A prisoner release organisation was helping him find accommodation.
19) Areas on which the organisation is especially keen include semiconductors, telecommunications, factory automation, medical instruments and electronic office systems.
20) The prospect of change of this kind has an unsettling effect on any organisation.
21) The country has also been granted membership of the World Trade Organisation.
22) Apart from a small team of paid staff,(sentencedict.com) the organisation consists of unpaid volunteers.
23) They voted to accept a deal whereby the union will receive nearly three-quarters of a million pounds from the International Miners Organisation.
24) Putting on a show of this kind involves considerable organisation.
25) She is a strong woman who has risen to the top of a deeply sexist organisation.
26) The plans were drawn up in consultation with the World Health Organisation.
27) There is nowhere to hide when things go wrong, no organisation to cocoon you from blame.
28) The simplest protective barrier is a geographical one, namely to conduct the training away from other centres of activity within the organisation.
29) And, on the assumption of the superiority of socialist organisation, the victory would go to the proletariat.
30) Freelance soldiers that they were, they depended upon their captains for recruitment, organisation, distribution of booty, and pay.
More similar words: organization, organizational, organism, organic, organize, organized, organ, sensation, cessation, accusation, compensation, animation, conversation, condensation, administration, ratification, gratification, nation, creation, formation, location, negation, relation, rational, donation, national, zonation, education, operation, equation.