Random good picture Not show
1. The cook will utilise the leftover ham bone to make soup.
2. The bi-colour l.e.d. can utilise a transparent lens-clip to good effect.
3. Significantly, it allows us to utilise our extensive content and brands in an already established digital business.
4. In addition, it can utilise the power of non-verbal signals as discussed in section 2 of this assignment.
5. Some hospitals utilise temporary ward closures as an opportunity to give staff annual leave.
6. Such agencies utilise consumer panels, readership surveys and television audience measurement to generate their information. 17.
7. How do you utilise your creative flair and imagination?
8. Now B.T.A. aim to utilise the wealth of talent in our city in film and video production.
9. However, it is far preferable for companies to utilise the professional services of a company such as Rentokil Tropical Plants.
10. We have to find a way to utilise our fifty thousand members as an educational and propaganda machine.
11. Typical videoconferencing systems utilise special telecommunication lines and satellite links.
12. If only a running shoe could utilise carbon technology in this way.
13. To utilise fully a CAD system requires only one work-station for three draughtsmen.
14. Utilise group resources in the achievement of operating unit goals.
15. World map icons now utilise that from Yacomo's World Map mod.
16. We utilise a state-of-the-art facility, design our own systems, and train our people to ensure optimum quality.
17. Programmers can utilise variable brightness and multi-colour LED states to their full advantage when designing new and innovative tools in Max MSP and Reaktor.
18. Il utilise des couleurs vives comme le rose(sentencedict.com), le vert et le bleu.
19. The Hydras are hard to utilise fully, but when you succeed, it is very satisfying.
20. Pour sauvegarder des donn é es , tu utilise une disquette ou un graveur de CD?
21. Future models will utilise Jaguar's green'hybrid'technology now under development.
22. It may, therefore[sentencedict.com], be expedient on certain occasions to utilise taped material in a more selective manner.
23. Frame Technology Inc believes the next generation of desktop publishing systems will utilise electronic document publishing as their cornerstone.
24. However, the courts possess considerable discretion as to whether to utilise this armoury.
25. Only VIPs and foreign diplomatic missions are given permission to utilise such dishes.
26. We believe in providing people with the opportunity to utilise their talents to the full.
27. Those who have differing political philosophies may readily accept and utilise a concept of proportionality.
28. Many units perform revision hip arthroplasty with inlateral decubitus and utilise a posterior approach.
29. The approved list of contractors for any type of services you wish to utilise for your subcontract can be obtained any time from Alba Purchasing.
30. You will be taught by a team of well-qualified and experienced staff who utilise their research interests to support their teaching.