Synonym: reckless, sloppy, slovenly. Antonym: careful. Similar words: nonetheless, homeless, senseless, nevertheless, tactlessness, less, release, telescope. Meaning: ['keəlɪs] adj. 1. marked by lack of attention or consideration or forethought or thoroughness; not careful 2. effortless and unstudied 3. (usually followed by `of') without due thought or consideration.
Random good picture Not show
2. Careless use of the clutch may damage the gears.
3. A careless mistake cost the company millions of dollars.
4. Don't be so careless about / with spelling.
5. Sadly, the text is marred by careless errors.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. I'm sorry. How careless of me.
7. A careless driver is a danger.
8. It's your own fault for being careless.
9. It was careless of me to do so.
10. A careless word, can cause an irreversible results.
11. The pupil was told off for being careless.
12. She had begun to grow careless.
13. A careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.
14. It is dogged does it. All day, but careless man.
15. He was very careless in his work, so he really deserved to get the gate.
16. The paragraph is rendered ambiguous by the writer's careless use of pronouns.
17. Every careless and inattentive person has his past being careful and attentive for someone.
18. It was careless of me to leave the door open.
19. It was careless of him to leave the door unlocked.
20. The contract was rendered ineffective by this careless wording.
21. The professor lambasted me for my careless mistake.
22. He played a careless back pass to the goalkeeper.
23. He was niggled by her careless attitude.
24. He paid dearly for his careless slip.
25. He was told off for being careless.
26. I saw that I had been guilty of a careless blunder.
27. It is dogged does it. The days of easy[sentencedict.com], but careless people.
28. The security of the whole operation has been jeopardized by one careless person.
29. He remonstrated to his wife that she was too careless.
30. The boss gave him the push due to his careless work.
More similar words: nonetheless, homeless, senseless, nevertheless, tactlessness, less, release, telescope, bless, relevant, unless, irrelevant, endless, much less, flawless, reckless, tactless, pointless, unrelentingly, tactlessly, no less than, regardless, more or less, irregardless, regardless of, sales, care, car, rely, flesh out.