Random good picture Not show
1. An artist sculpted a full-size replica of her head.
2. She made a 1:5 scale replica of Captain Cook's ship,'The Endeavour '.
3. The ship is an exact replica of the original Golden Hind.
4. Amy was a younger replica of her mother.
5. The weapon used in the raid was a replica.
6. The original conservatory has been rebuilt in replica.
7. Replica weapons are indistinguishable from the real thing.
8. The plastic pieces snap together to make a replica of a dinosaur.
9. It may not be an exact replica but it's pretty damn near.
10. The rundown remains of Liverpool Castle a replica of King John's famous fortress have received a ￡40,000 cash boost.
11. But trying to find an exact replica of the Virginia garden would be a pedantic exercise.
12. During the winter months, an above-ground replica of an underground Royal Observer Corps bunker will be erected in the display hangar.
13. He paused by the window seat, a replica of one he had noticed at the other end of the gallery.
14. Now, some people take the view that replica guitars are always completely justified.
15. Developers want to construct a replica of the 19th century steam yacht.
16. They should change the law to make it illegal to own replica weapons.
17. We thought the chair was an antique worth a lot of money, but it turned out to be a valueless replica.
18. Wardens find him sitting in a fake oak tree beside the replica of a female tawny owl.
19. They are the ones who are not here to sell replica jerseys or promote soft drink companies.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. We can rearrange Gary Oldman's hair into an exact replica of yours.
21. In reality, however, Netanyahu signed an agreement that is an exact replica of the old one.
22. Currently its sole model is the Kallista, a sort of replica of a 1930s open-top sports car.
23. In museum culture the original physical artefact is venerated at the expense of a replica, duplicate, reconstruction, or hologram.
24. Lego should not get away with simply building a plastic brick replica of Yosemite Valley and other landmarks.
25. Garrett gave the picture to a friend and asked if the friend could make a replica of the discus.
26. As a result of the man's refreshing lack of avarice, a replica of the pub had to be built.
27. To celebrate 70 years of its product, Carnation has produced a model replica of its original 1922 Morris Delivery Van.
28. Later re-designated the AIR-1 and given the civil registration R-RAIR, a replica of this aircraft is now preserved in the Museum.
29. To celebrate 70 years of their product, Carnation has produced a model replica of its original 1922 Morris Delivery Van.
30. We featured dramatic pictures of two of the masked boys pulling a replica gun on our front and centre pages.
More similar words: applicable, complicated, Republican, application, implication, inexplicable, republicanism, reply, replete, replace, replacement, explicit, implicit, complicity, duplicity, republic, duplicitous, delicate, publication, deploy, take place, horseplay, pull the plug, split, take the place of, plight, supplier, compliment, compliance, appliance.