Random good picture Not show
1) A catalyst is a substance which speeds up a chemical reaction.
2) The last step is to regenerate the catalyst.
3) Chlorine will act as a catalyst.
4) The high suicide rate acted as a catalyst for change in the prison system.
5) The riots were later seen as the catalyst for the new political developments.
6) It acts as a catalyst in the process of fermentation.
7) I see my role as being a catalyst for change.
8) The workers'demand for better conditions was a catalyst for social change.
9) They hope his election will act as a catalyst for reform.
10) Gaia as a catalyst for scientific enquiry.
11) John was a catalyst who gave them the exposure.
12) The women are the catalyst in this story.
13) Landfill has been the traditional method of catalyst disposal.
14) The catalyst for this rebound in prices: large declines in stockpiles of the metal registered with New York Mercantile Exchange warehouses.
15) Lewis is looking for a catalyst to recapture some of its original vigour and purpose.
16) The catalyst for her new ensemble was undoubtedly her 1987 marriage to her fellow troubadour Mr David Stewart.
17) A catalyst facilitates a chemical process without being used up or changed itself.
18) The catalyst for change, perhaps not surprisingly,(http://sentencedict.com/catalyst.html) has come from outside the family.
19) The town acts as a catalyst for social development producing new cultural orientations among its residents.
20) I very much hope that this case will prove to be a catalyst for change.
21) The offer of a new job provided just the catalyst she needed.
22) He said he saw the bank's role as a catalyst to encourage foreign direct investment.
23) To have lost the 1987 election could be forgiven; it provided the final catalyst for Labour's long-drawn out policy reform.
24) Forbes, speaking by telephone, promoted his flat tax plan as a catalyst for economic good times.
25) It transforms the police officer from an investigator and enforcer into a catalyst in a process of community self-help.
26) Recent history shows that a determined minority can serve as a catalyst for change.
27) It seems certain that to Modigliani she acted as stimulant, irritant and catalyst for his work.
28) A ￡19.95 investment in a Blackjack putter is the catalyst which has brought about a change in fortune for Davies.
29) In the new process, the carpet is granulated and then mixed and extruded with a catalyst.
30) In the case of lube oil production, an aspect of primary importance is catalyst selection.
More similar words: analyst, catalog, analyse, analyses, analysis, paralysis, at all, fatal, not at all, crystal, at a loss, cataract, at all times, at all costs, analyze, anomaly, tryst, analyzing, paralyzed, data, oyster, system, fiscal year, mystery, avatar, hysteria, blatant, at a time, ecosystem, hysterics.