Random good picture Not show
5. Many families were drowned out by the recent flood.
6. One of the crew fell overboard and drowned.
7. How many drowned when the boat capsized?
8. How many men drowned when the boat capsized?
9. He was drowned at sea.
10. He drowned in a boating accident.
11. Many people drowned in the great floods.
12. Two children drowned after falling into the river.
13. The little girl fell into the lake and drowned.
14. He reanimated a drowned child last week.
15. Many women and children drowned in the great floods.
16. The cheers of the audience drowned the professor's voice.
17. He drowned his meal in gravy.
18. They had drowned the unwanted kittens.
19. Many people drowned when the boat overturned.
20. His sailing instructor fell overboard and drowned during a lesson.
21. I had a nightmare about being drowned in a lake.
22. Six British sailors drowned.
23. When Jack nearly drowned, they brought him to by artificial respiration.
24. He was drowned in a shipwreck off the coast of Spain.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Both the speaker and his speech were drowned out by the disapproval of the crowd.
26. Many animals were drowned by the tidal wave.
29. The boat races during the Dragon Boat Festival are traditional customs to attempts to rescue the patriotic poet Chu Yuan. Chu Yuan drowned on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month in 277 B.C. Chinese citizens now throw bamboo leaves filled with cooked rice into the water. Therefore the fish could eat the rice rather than the hero poet. This later on turned into the custom of eating tzungtzu and rice dumplings.
30. The car fell over a cliff and the driver was drowned.