Random good picture Not show
3. Men will wrangle for religion, write for it, fight for it, die for it, anything but live for it. Charles Caleb Colton
4. Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. Albert Einstein
7. He is a man without religion.
8. Football is a religion for these people.
9. Religion matters very much at a national level.
10. Priestley's rational outlook in science carried over to religion.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. It is sometimes difficult to reconcile science and religion.
12. The book explores the relationship between religion and civilization.
13. Their religion forbids them to drink or gamble.
14. Almost every country has some form of religion.
15. Time consecrates: what is gray with age becomes religion.
16. He saw religion as a psychological crutch.
17. Religion is often made the covert of crime.
18. The U.S. Constitution promises freedom of religion.
19. She simply observes the outward forms of religion.
20. Such principles are alien to our religion.
21. The priest expounded his religion.
22. You are messing with people's religion and they don't like that.
23. The ideas of order, security, family, religion and country had the same resonance for them as for Michael.
25. There is a holy, mistaken zeal in politics, as well as religion, by per-suading others we convince.
26. Men have lost their reason in nothig so much as their religion, wherein stones and clouts make martyrs.
27. The vital importance of love is to love all life without qualms, without wisdom or religion uppermost in the mind of the lover.
28. These upright stones are the vestiges of some ancient religion.
29. The conqueror tried to make the natives abjure their religion.
30. The law requires equal treatment for all, regardless of race, religion, or sex.
More similar words: religious, eligible, prestigious, delight, relief, relieve, region, derelict, relieved, reliable, delightful, regional, relinquish, contagion, reliability, preliminary, relinquishment, relation, obligation, prestidigitation, correlation, relationship, in relation to, dig in, frigid, origin, digital, originally, vestigial, originate.