Synonym: polarisation. Similar words: organization, naturalization, organizational, clarification, violation, isolation, desolation, immolation. Meaning: [‚pəʊləraɪ'zeɪʃn] n. 1. the phenomenon in which waves of light or other radiation are restricted in direction of vibration 2. the condition of having or giving polarity.
Random good picture Not show
1. There is increasing polarization between the blacks and whites in the US.
2. The polarization of society into rich and poor can clearly be seen in the city centres.
3. The education system reflects the polarization of society.
4. That might be an indication of some racial polarization.
5. Social polarization Recent trends have tended to produce greater social divisions between places.
6. An account of polarization in reproduction does not complete a consideration of production and reproduction under disorganized capitalism.
7. This time is also affected by their relative polarization and is a minimum when the approaching waves are colinear.
8. Once the polarization occurs, there is precious little Mrs Clinton can do about it.
9. To get the full complex-number array of polarization states, we must consider circular and elliptical polarization.
10. Based on the theory of the principal polarization state and first-order assumption, a compact analytical expression of the degree of polarization (DOP) of the optical signal is derived.
11. None of these countries has found a way yet to get around the problem of the polarization of wealth.
12. But these things, though much needed, only address the symptoms of a society racked by racial polarization.
13. It is appropriate now to consider how this solution may be generalized to include the case when the polarization is not aligned.
14. In the collision of plane electromagnetic waves with non-aligned polarization, it must therefore be concluded that the dynamics remains unaltered.
15. Using this method, they have obtained a two-parameter class of colliding wave solutions with non-aligned polarization.
16. When a circularly polarized signal is reflected from a flat surface, the direction of polarization is reversed.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. Freezing minority voters into permanent isolated camps accelerates the political polarization that now divides the country.
18. It is also an extremely distinctive feature in terms of its high level of geographical polarization.
19. The danger is that current rural housing policies will produce a polarization of the rural population.
20. The entire community needs to work together to resolve the conflict rather than furthering the polarization that has developed.
21. In the Szekeres class of solutions, the approaching waves have constant aligned polarization.
22. The electrodes were made from platinum-blacked platinum gauze to minimize electrode polarization at low frequencies.
23. The colinear case Consider first the case when the approaching waves have colinear polarization.
24. This issue is closely related to the form of socio-tenurial polarization in the Northern Tyneside area.
25. The first decade of the twentieth century witnessed the polarization of these positions under the impact of growing political activism.
26. Instead of us moving closer and closer to integration, we seem to be moving closer to racial polarization.
27. Her government embarked on a policy of national reconciliation after a decade of revolution, war and political polarization.
28. A number of analytical problems are raised by the rather stark polarization between these opposing views.
29. The main challenges in cross flow filtering are film contamination and concentration difference polarization.
30. The paper reports a method and a spectropolarimeter for determining the polarization state of an emitted or reflected light in terms of its Stokes parameters.
More similar words: organization, naturalization, organizational, clarification, violation, isolation, desolation, immolation, variation, exhilaration, prevarication, ratification, gratification, pollution, nation, location, operation, education, zonation, negation, rational, equation, relation, creation, formation, national, donation, alleviation, agitation, sensation.