Random good picture Not show
2) She appealed unsuccessfully against her conviction for murder.
3) His conviction caused rioting in the streets.
4) His argument does not carry much conviction.
5) The High Court later quashed his conviction for murder.
6) He plans to appeal against his conviction.
7) The Court of Appeal set aside his conviction.
8) Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it. George Bernard Shaw
9) As it was her first conviction for stealing,(http://sentencedict.com/conviction.html) she was given a less severe sentence.
10) Conviction is everything in wishing. If you don't believe in your own power to make your wish come true, your wish will fly away, never to be seen again. But which leads to the most important point of all. If you're wishing for something possible, then it may be possible for you to do whatever you need to make it come true. The ultimate magic is not wishing, but doing.
11) It is our firm conviction that a step forward has been taken.
12) The Dotens have a deep conviction that marriage is for life.
13) His conviction was quashed in March 1986 after his counsel argued that the police evidence was a tissue of lies.
14) The appeal court overturned the conviction against her.
15) He will appeal against his conviction.
16) He appealed against his conviction for murder.
17) There was not sufficient evidence to secure a conviction.
18) His conviction was overturned by the Court of Appeal.
19) They need strong evidence to secure a conviction.
20) Try to say that line with more conviction.
21) Nor did his denial carry conviction.
22) 'We shall, sir,' said Thorne, with conviction.
23) His conviction carried him along in his research.
24) He said he agreed but his voice lacked conviction.
25) This was her third conviction for cheating.
26) The spectacle of Xerxes's defeat tremendously reinforced the traditional conviction that pride goes before a fall.
27) Carpenter is free on bail while he appeals his conviction.
28) He is on hunger strike in protest at what he claims is his wrongful conviction for murder.
29) The most fearful enemy is not having a firm conviction.
30) The whole secret of the teacher's force lies in the conviction that men are convertible.
More similar words: convict, fiction, convention, prediction, restriction, conversation, conventional, jurisdiction, dictionary order, connection, construction, victim, convince, environmental protection, convinced, conversion, invitation, action, section, auction, reduction, sanction, function, election, reaction, fraction, selection, infection, objection, collection.