Random good picture Not show
(1) The radio news reported power outages affecting 50 homes.
(2) A windstorm in Washington is causing power outages throughout the region.
(3) In recent years, the outage has been used to construct or commission major capital projects to extend the plants' capability.
(4) Finding the cause of the power outage is of critical importance.
(5) Apparently crews were trying to repair a small outage affecting 1, 640 customers in the Mission when the transformer went out.
(6) The midday power outage also caused traffic snarls as police officers directed traffic through intersections whose signals had gone dark.
(7) He said there was no power outage.
(8) The power outage was the result of a failure in the computer system.
(9) A brief electrical outage had sapped its power.
(10) Even a one-day outage, such as the one that occurred last June, can cost these giant companies $ 100 million.
(11) Instead of waiting for an outage to occur, consumers should do security testing on their own—checking how well a vendor can recover data.
(12) Based on the concept of outage probability, the performance of diversity system with different combing methods is given by statistical analysis.
(13) Half - way power outage, you want to close all device power.
(14) Outage Notice: The project will be down for general maintenance starting today at 3pm PST for 1-2 hours.
(15) And based on this(Sentencedict), the economic results of outage loss are also calculated and analyzed to study their trend with the variance of load density and substation capacity.
(16) It's obviously eco-friendly and great in a power outage, but there's more to it than that... Since it's wind-up, you don't have to remember to turn out the light before going to bed.
(17) No major accidents occurred in Tempe or Mesa during the outage, police said.
(18) From retail stores to hospitals to universities, doors remained open as back-up generators kicked in almost immediately following the power outage.
(19) She could not breathe on her own enough to survive a power outage longer than a breath or two.
(20) There is an alarm at the Mission Substation, Novak said, but it was not activated when the outage began.
(21) Twelve channels of the reactor were refuelled before the outage began and then the fuel route was taken out of service immediately.
(22) There's nothing wrong with your TV. The station had a power outage.
(23) Play was delayed for two hours by a power outage.
(24) Upon catching the fault, the shared system availability flag is updated to indicate a system outage.
(25) It was scary," said the father, accompanied by his son and daughter, describing the aftershocks and power outage.
(26) Toshiba, which holds around 35% of the world's NAND flash market, suffered a power outage in a key production facility in northern Japan during the disaster.
(27) To mitigate that, Yahoo replicates data to multiple clusters, so an outage of one distributed file system can be compensated for by using a backup file system.
(28) After-burning might be caused by inadequate combustion of fuel or badly heat-dispersed condition aroused by low air or gas velocity after boiler outage.
(29) HKADC will be liable for any damage caused during service outage of the Web Site.
(30) A scheduling algorithm based on the two dimensional utility function is proposed to guarantee the packet drop ratio and play-out outage ratio of streaming application in the mixed service scenario.
More similar words: stage, a stage, upstage, heritage, cottage, hostage, shortage, advantage, percentage, at this stage, take advantage of, put away, brutal, put aside, cut across, put across, commutative, inscrutable, tag, stagger, stagnant, price tag, contagion, antagonist, antagonism, fight against, age, cage, rage, wage.