Random good picture Not show
1. The epidemic was caused by a particularly virulent flu germ.
2. A great epidemic burst forth in that area.
3. A flu epidemic is sweeping through Moscow.
4. He explained the yellow fever epidemic as a providential act to discourage urban growth.
5. The Sanitary Board tries to stamp out the epidemic.Sentence dictionary
6. The authorities tried to localize the epidemic.
7. Health officials have successfully confined the epidemic to the Tabatinga area.
8. A typhus epidemic struck in the winter of 1919–20.
9. Foul drinking water was blamed for the epidemic.
10. Over 500 people died during last year's flu epidemic.
11. Doctors are struggling to contain the epidemic.
12. She was carried off by the epidemic.
13. This was a light epidemic of flu and there was no danger if you avoided pneumonia.
14. The AIDS epidemic is accelerating dramatically.
15. The flu epidemic has put a huge strain on the health service.
16. Doctors now fear a flu epidemic .
17. Staff shortages were worsened by the flu epidemic.
18. The flu outbreak has reached epidemic proportions .
19. The epidemic swept off most of the villagers.
20. A great cholera epidemic raged across Europe in 1831.
21. Crime and poverty are epidemic in the city.
22. Some people saw the epidemic as divine justice.
23. A flu epidemic raged through Europe.
24. A flu epidemic raged through the school for weeks.
25. The threat of an epidemic caused great alarm and trepidation.
26. If present trends go/continue unchecked there will be a major epidemic of heart disease in the next five years.
27. Citizens have demanded a full inquiry into the government's handling of the epidemic.
28. Doctors have voiced fears that we may be facing an epidemic.
29. In a worst - case scenario, the disease will reach epidemic proportions.
30. Vaccine supplies started to run dry as the flu outbreak reached epidemic proportions.
More similar words: academic, chemical, rapid, side by side, rapidly, depict, episode, decrepit, keep in mind, demand, keep in touch, Islamic, dynamic, condemn, demand of, dynamics, economic, premium, seminar, premise, Democrat, economics, seemingly, emission, reminder, feminist, chemistry, euphemism, demoralize, democratic.