Synonym: focus, intensify, strengthen, think about. Antonym: distract. Similar words: concentrating, concentration, central, entrance, concept, concern, concert, concede. Meaning: ['kɒnsəntreɪt] n. 1. the desired mineral that is left after impurities have been removed from mined ore 2. a concentrated form of a foodstuff; the bulk is reduced by removing water 3. a concentrated example. v. 1. make (the solvent of a solution) dense or denser 2. direct one's attention on something 3. make central 4. make more concise 5. draw together or meet in one common center 6. compress or concentrate 7. be cooked until very little liquid is left 8. cook until very little liquid is left.
Random good picture Not show
1. I can't concentrate on my work.
2. I can't concentrate when I'm hungry.
3. Could you just concentrate on the job in hand?
4. Concentrate the broth by boiling it.
5. I can't concentrate with all that noise going on.
6. Just try to concentrate on hitting the ball.
7. Concentrate your mind on study.Don't look around.
8. You should concentrate on your study.
9. Adrian was finding it difficult to concentrate.
10. I couldn't concentrate on my work - my mind was on other things.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. I found it a strain having to concentrate for so long.
12. I decided to concentrate all my efforts on finding somewhere to live.
13. Your essays tend to concentrate on one theme to the exclusion of everything else.
14. Come on, concentrate! We haven't got all day to do this.
15. Concentrate on your work.
16. They will concentrate on teaching the basics of reading, writing and arithmetic.
17. It was up to him to concentrate on his studies and make something of himself.
18. You must concentrate all your energies on the study of English.
19. Try and concentrate more on your work.
20. Women concentrate in a small number of occupations.
21. At work you need to be able to concentrate.
22. The group plans to concentrate on six core businesses.
23. He scrunched up his face, trying to concentrate.
24. I can't concentrate with Ann's constant chatter.
25. I wish you'd concentrate on what I'm saying.
26. Be quiet - let me concentrate on my homework.
27. You should concentrate on the road when you're driving.
28. We must concentrate our efforts on improving education.
29. I was finding it hard to concentrate.
30. Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. Oprah Winfrey
More similar words: concentrating, concentration, central, entrance, concept, concern, concert, concede, conceive, contract, contrast, conception, concerning, incentive, contrast to, contractor, by contrast, strategy, strategic, frustrate, to the contrary, illustrate, accentuate, demonstrate, on the contrary, once, at once, all at once, once more, Cent..