Similar words: manage, managed, manager, management, encouraging, drag in, manacle, coming in. Meaning: ['mænɪdʒ] v.t.1. to bring about or succeed in accomplishing, sometimes despite difficulty or hardship: She managed to see the governor. How does she manage it on such a small income? 2. to take charge or care of: to manage my investments. 3. to dominate or influence (a person) by tact, flattery, or artifice: He manages the child with exemplary skill. 4. to handle, direct, govern, or control in action or use: She managed the boat efficiently. 5. to wield (a weapon, tool, etc.). 6. to handle or train (a horse) in the exercises of the manège. 7. Archaic. to use sparingly or with judgment, as health or money; husband. v.i.8. to conduct business, commercial affairs, etc.; be in charge: Who will manage while the boss is away? 9. to continue to function, progress, or succeed, usually despite hardship or difficulty; get along: How will he manage with his wife gone? It was a rough time, but we managed..
Random good picture Not show
1. Are you managing all right in your new job?
2. Within two years he was managing the store.
3. She is accountable only to the managing director.
4. He rose through the ranks to become managing director.
5. She works as PA to the managing director.
6. He is managing a club for teenagers.
7. The matter is scarcely worthy of the managing director's time.
8. The managing director agreed to receive a deputation from the factory.
9. She is managing to keep down her spending.
10. She rose through the ranks to become managing director.
11. I'm getting used to managing without a car.
12. He was hauled before the managing director and fired.
13. The managing director wrote personally to thank me.
14. She's the Managing Director's PA.
15. An agency is managing the let.
16. Jane is secretary to the managing director.
17. She reluctantly agreed to step down as managing director.
18. He had no previous experience of managing a farm.
19. The managing director's resignation rocked the whole company.
20. She'd be a great managing director,[http://Sentencedict.com] don't you think?
21. Jim Paton will assume the role of managing director.
22. Has she had any experience of managing large projects?
23. Chris works as a PA to the managing director.
24. She's hopeless at managing people.
25. There's a board of five directors, but she is the Managing Director.
26. We'll only get our proposal considered if we can gain the ear of the managing director.
27. All such posts are in the gift of the managing director .
28. She was not unduly concerned by the prospect of managing on her own.
29. They claim that military spending is used as a device for managing the economy.
30. They deemed that he was no longer capable of managing the business.
More similar words: manage, managed, manager, management, encouraging, drag in, manacle, coming in, bring in, analyzing, emerging, debugging, engineering, discharging, at the beginning, at the beginning of, manufacturing, banana, tragic, fragile, teenage, teenager, menagerie, analyze, analyst, Canadian, can afford, dig in, begin, analyses.