Random good picture Not show
1. The time that you are my most fatal.
2. Her children's death is a fatal blow on her.
3. This illness is fatal in almost all cases.
4. If she gets ill again it could prove fatal.
5. Even moderate amounts of the drug can be fatal.
6. Fatal accidents have decreased in frequency over recent years.
7. Fatal road accidents have decreased in frequency over recent years.
8. He has not driven since his near fatal crash earlier this year.
9. The shot was fatal.
10. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
11. It would clearly be fatal for Europe to quarrel seriously with America.
12. At worst, the drug can be fatal.
13. He suffered a fatal heart attack while cycling.
14. Hepatitis is a potentially fatal disease.
15. I realized I had made a fatal error.
16. This type of allergy can very occasionally be fatal.
17. Aids is a fatal disease.
18. He made the fatal mistake of compromising early.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The disease is potentially fatal.
20. Two of the knife thrusts were fatal.
21. It would be fatal to bring in outsider.
22. Any delay would be fatal.
23. There's a fatal flaw in your reasoning.
24. Disunity finally proved fatal to the rebels' cause.
25. There was one fatal flaw in his argument.
26. Her disregard of this advice was ultimately fatal.
27. It was the gardener who delivered the fatal blow.
28. This short-sighted policy led to fatal results.
29. This fatal miscalculation lost them the final victory.
30. If it is not treated correctly, the condition can prove fatal .
More similar words: at all, not at all, at a loss, catalog, at all times, at all costs, father, fatigue, grandfather, data, at a time, at any cost, at any rate, database, at any time, tale, talk, vital, metal, install, let alone, totally, rental, brutal, get along, digital, Italian, capital, mentally, parental.