Antonym: unskilled. Similar words: skill, killer, chilled, kill, kill off, so-called, illegal, ski. Meaning: [skɪld] adj. having or showing or requiring special skill.
Random good picture Not show
(1) She is skilled at spinning and weaving.
(2) This is a job for a skilled tradesman.
(3) Only a skilled workman can split slate into layers.
(4) the wiles of a skilled negotiator.
(5) The mayor is a skilled politician.
(6) Sheep shearing is a highly skilled craft.
(7) Joan is turning into quite a skilled musician.
(8) Interviewing is a very skilled job.
(9) A skilled technician takes years to train.
(10) Dictionary writers must be skilled in the art of definition.
(11) Many companies are suffering from a shortage of skilled staff.
(12) Even in a highly skilled workforce some people will be more capable and thus better paid than others.
(13) For skilled occupations the supply of labour is typically fairly inelastic, because few workers are capable of doing the work.
(14) Skilled craftsmen , such as carpenters, are in great demand.
(15) Media people need to be good talkers and skilled negotiators.
(16) Not all doctors are skilled in helping their patients make choices.
(17) It takes a skilled pilot to steer the ship through.
(18) Manicurists are skilled at shaping and filing nails.
(19) I judge him a skilled worker.
(20) Unskilled workers usually earn less money than skilled workers.
(21) He is a writer skilled in characterizing.
(22) Politicians are skilled at defending themselves against their critics.
(23) A skilled person can split slate into layers.
(24) Skilled readers make use of context and prediction.
(25) Bricklaying is a skilled job.
(26) They were skilled(sentence dictionary), but wanting in discipline.
(27) He is a quite skilled worker.
(28) She wasn't very skilled with the camera yet.
(29) She is skilled at achieving consensus on sensitive issues.
(30) You need to hire some skilled labour.