Random good picture Not show
1. Seals and whales are marine animals.
2. The oil slick seriously threatens marine life around the islands.
3. He's a world expert on marine mammals.
4. Bezanik is diving to collect marine organisms.
5. Marine sponges have a long fossil record .
6. The richness and variety of marine life.
7. Marine mammals generally swim with the current.
8. Marine biologists are concerned about the effects of untreated sewage that is flowing into coastal waters.
9. There are lots of marine mammals such as whales and seals in the sea.
10. The new marine law will be carried out.
11. Marine construction technology like this is very complex, somewhat analogous to trying to build a bridge under water.
12. Pollution along the coastline is threatening marine life.
13. The phosphate was deposited by the decay of marine microorganisms.
14. He is a marine painter.
15. The designation of special marine reserves and marine sanctuaries shall be subject to the State Council for approval.
16. Oil spills pose a serious threat to marine life.
17. He had recently graduated from Marine Corps boot camp.
18. One plane, a marine F18, was lost in the raid.
19. Two small Marine units have been trapped inside the city for the last 36 hours.
20. Marine insurance is governed by a strict series of rules and regulations.
21. They took out marine insurance through American insurance firms.
22. He served as a lieutenant in the marine corps.
23. He was a soldier of Marine Corps.
24. Plankton is at the bottom of the marine food chain.
25. The Central harbour area will be closed to all marine traffic from 3.45 pm to 4.30 pm.
26. The most effective new botanicals are extracts from cola nut and marine algae.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. He dishonored the uniform and did not deserve to be a marine.
28. The college aims to be a world centre of excellence in the field of marine biology.
29. When spilled into the sea, oil can be toxic to marine plants and animals.
30. Marine biologists are calling for Cardigan Bay to be created a marine nature reserve to protect the dolphins.
More similar words: primarily, bearings, bear in mind, doctrine, engineering, at regular intervals, mark, march, arid, marble, marker, remark, mark off, margin, mark out, market, arise, grammar, summary, primary, landmark, parish, nightmare, variety, various, marketing, supermarket, a variety, scenario, variable.