Random good picture Not show
1. The ship will unlade her cargo today.
2. Does that ship carry much cargo?
3. They have transshipped the cargo into a river steamer.
4. Unloading the cargo was a slow process.
5. The ship's cargo is stowed in the hold.
6. Passengers with cargo must embark first.
7. Huge cranes are swinging cargo up.
8. Divers hope to salvage some of the ship's cargo.
9. The ship is being discharged of it's cargo.
10. The ship has a cargo of about 200 ton.
11. The sailors hoisted the cargo onto the deck.
12. He stowed the cargo in the ship's hold.
13. A cargo plane/ship/vessel carries cargo.
14. The ship was loaded down with extra cargo.
15. Last night a cargo ship collided with a tanker carrying crude oil.
16. The ship embarked passengers and cargo at New York port.
17. The crew lashed down the cargo on the fore deck.
18. A lot of people discharged the cargo from a ship.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. The terrorists parked the van with its deadly cargo in a dark alleyway.
20. The cargo was hoisted aboard by crane.
21. The men offloaded their cargo.
22. The transportation took off with its cargo at midnight.
23. They discharged a cargo from a ship.
24. The port handles cargo from all over Europe.
25. The dockers were loading the cargo onto the ship.
26. A fire had been reported in the cargo hold.
27. The strikers declared the cargo black.
28. The cargo includes three thousand pieces of porcelain.
29. The tanker began to spill its cargo of oil.
30. Did you reckon in the time needed for unloading the cargo?
More similar words: for good, undergo, large, target, margin, at large, largely, in charge of, by and large, take charge, discharging, care, car, cart, card, scare, on a large scale, scary, scared, care for, carve, by car, care of, carry, a large number of, carbon, carrot, cartoon, carpet, carry out.