Random good picture Not show
1. She made an impassioned plea for help.
2. They made no plea for relief.
3. He made a plea for help/mercy.
4. Caldwell made a plea for donations.
5. The director of the charity made an impassioned plea for help.
6. The defence lawyer made an eloquent plea for his client's acquittal.
7. A plea bargain was offered by the state assuring her that she would not go to prison.
8. The lawyer made a tearful plea to bias the jury.
9. We will enter a plea of not guilty.
10. I conjure you to hear my plea.
11. Dr. Faraday remained steadfast in his plea of innocence.
12. Dunn copped a plea to avoid going to jail.
13. Wilson entered a plea of not guilty .
14. They made a desperate plea for help.
15. He refused the appointment on a plea of illness.
16. The prisoner entered a plea of not guilty.
17. The plea touched him to his very soul.
18. He was absent under the plea of illness.
19. The prosecution accepted a plea of manslaughter.
20. His plea unimpressed the vast majority of shareholders present.
21. Mr Wilson entered a plea of not guilty.
22. He reached a plea bargain with the authorities.
23. The child's mother made a passionate plea for help.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The judge questioned him about his guilty plea.
25. She put in a plea of guilty.
26. Adams entered a plea of 'not guilty'.
27. The parents made an emotional plea to their child's kidnappers.
28. A senior judge heard a plea for damages on behalf of the accident victims.
29. She appeared on television to make an impassioned plea for help.
30. The district court ruled that Popper'ssilence in court today should be entered as a plea of not guilty.