Random good picture Not show
1. She injured her spine in a riding accident.
2. I've trapped a nerve in my spine.
3. The scream sent a prickle down my spine.
4. Don't arch your back, keep your spine straight.
5. An icy chill slid up my spine.
6. He broke his spine in a fall from a horse.
7. Age deforms the spine.
8. Injuries to the spine are common amongst these workers.
9. The disease had deformed his spine.
10. The spine is tooled in gold.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. A frisson of alarm ran down my spine.
12. It is articulated to the spine.
13. He suffered from curvature of the spine.
14. His appearance sent a cold shiver down her spine.
15. A shiver ran down her spine.
16. The gruesome sight sent a shiver down my spine.
17. She stroked his head, sending tingles down his spine.
18. A shiver ran down my spine.
19. The news sent a chill down her spine.
20. A ripple of excitement/unease/etc. flowed up her spine.
21. The bullet was lodged in his spine.
22. His words sent a chill down her spine.
23. The emptiness here sent shivers down my spine.
24. As you grow older, your spine shortens by about an inch.
25. The book's a bit scuffed along the spine, but it was the only copy left in the shop.
26. The pin in her spine will have to be changed as she grows.
27. The lower part of her spine was crushed in the accident.
28. The drug is injected directly into the base of the spine.
29. At its most terrifying, his writing sends shivers up and down my spine.
30. The story was so terrible that It' sent tremors down my spine.
More similar words: spin, pine, pin, spit, pink, spite, spill, dipping, inspire, despite, damping, chopping, hospital, in spite of, suspicion, keep in mind, conspiracy, developing, suspicious, keep in touch, line, fine, developing countries, marine, in line, outline, line up, divine, combine, routine.