Random good picture Not show
1) The fog cleared away and the full moon appeared.
2) All flights have been cancelled because of fog.
3) Thick patchy fog and irresponsible driving were to blame.
4) Ghostly shapes loomed out of the fog.
5) The fog rolled in, and a grey shroud covered the city.
6) Dense fog is covering roads in the north and visibility is very poor.
7) The sun dispelled the dense fog.
8) The ships collided in the fog.
9) The little village was overcast by the morning fog.
10) You should exercise extreme caution when driving in fog.
11) The flight was delayed as a result of fog.
12) The mountain peak loomed through the fog.
13) Outside,(http://sentencedict.com/fog.html) the fog was thick and impenetrable.
14) The sun soon dispelled the thick fog.
15) Be doubly careful when driving in fog.
16) In addition to the thick fog, there was a heavy swell.
17) The fog was dispersed by the wind.
18) Thick/Heavy/Dense fog has made driving conditions dangerous.
19) The fog was so thick that I could not see my way.
20) Don't ignore the fog warning signs .
21) The danger of shipwreck is much greater in fog.
22) Through the fog we saw the vague outline of a ship.
23) Dense / thick fog is affecting roads in the north and visibility is poor.
24) The fog is beginning to thin.
25) The thick fog seemed to have infiltrated through the very walls into the room.
26) All flights between New York and Washington have been cancelled due to fog.
27) The town was covered in a thick blanket of fog.
28) Visibility was down to about 100 metres in the fog.
29) We could just manage to see the form of an aircraft taking off in the fog.
30) The ship, with the help of radar, sailed in thick fog.