Random good picture Not show
3. Indifferent attitude, made light of expression. Comfort.
4. He had a passive expression on his face.
5. Wipe that smile/grin/expression off your face!
6. Freedom of expression is a basic human right.
7. She looked at me with an expression of.
8. He put on a sulky expression.
9. Her expression became soft, almost tender.
10. Her calm expression hid her inward panic.
11. The expression on his face never changed.
12. Americans see freedom of expression as their birthright.
13. He looked at me with a very peculiar expression.
14. Their frustration needs some form of expression.
15. Victor's facial expression didn't change.
16. She looked at me with an expression of hatred.
17. Her expression was cool[sentencedict.com], almost impassive.
18. She sat with a rapt expression reading her book.
19. People's clothes are often an expression of their personality.
20. 64 is an exponential expression.
21. Cross didn't answer; his facial expression didn't change.
22. His guilty expression confirmed my suspicions.
23. He closed his letter with expression of grateful thanks.
24. Her face had an expression of absolute serenity.
25. Her statement was a clear expression of her views on this subject.
26. Modernism seeks to find new forms of expression and rejects traditional or accepted ideas.
27. Please look at category 22 to see if the expression you are looking for is shown under another headword.
28. Please look at category 9 to see if the expression you are looking for is shown under another headword.
29. Please look at category 45 to see if the expression you are looking for is shown under another headword.
30. Please look at category 12 to see if the expression you are looking for is shown under another headword.
More similar words: depression, impression, aggression, congressional, session, impressive, recession, profession, confession, professional, press, impress, press for, aggressive, depressed, mission, expansion, explosion, progressive, emission, commission, permission, admission, discussion, commissioner, missionary, transmission, comprehension, prescription, presentation.