Random good picture Not show
1. I refused to go along with their pathetic charade.
2. Their whole marriage had been a charade—they had never loved each other.
3. She struggled to maintain the charade of not being afraid.
4. The entire rigmarole, I realised, was just a charade.
5. The whole charade is compounded by financial extravagance.
6. Dash was watching the charade and laughing.
7. Menendez surrounded the Huguenots and carried on a charade following Old World rules.
8. The trial was just a charade -- the verdict had already been decided.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. The charade at the White House today about calling a halt to politics is transparently hypocritical.
10. Simon told Susan that his marriage was a charade, continued only for the sake of the children.
11. Until that outdated charade is swept away, Britain's decline will continue, whatever government may be in power.
12. He wasn't really upset — his behaviour was just a charade.
13. I wondered why he had gone through the elaborate charade.
14. The UN at the moment is still trying to maintain the charade of neutrality.
15. Everyone knew who was going to get the job from the start - the interviews were just a charade.
16. Unless more money is given to schools, all this talk of improving education is just a charade.
17. He should never have agreed to take part in this charade, should have adhered to his first decision to refuse.
18. Simon has told Susan that his marriage is a charade, continued only for the sake of the children.
19. The institutional separation of the state from the capitalist class is not simply a charade.
20. He left the field wide open for whatever the other players in this charming charade might suggest.
21. Were all the sendings of messengers, offers and counter-offers, a propaganda exercise, a charade?
22. Killing women was a messy business, so officials worked out a charade.
23. But we all had our little roles to play in this charade, and I was playing mine.
24. At the last minute the parent would abandon its charade and fly off to safety.
25. And they can not conceal the facts by engaging in what is little more than a charade.
26. Without a firm commitment to peace, the talks will be a disappointing charade.
27. Lee no longer wanted to be part of this charade.
28. What matters above all is for the consultation to be a genuine exercise in communication and not an ill-conceived charade.
29. Today it is calling for the abolition of the Budget, dismissing it as an unnecessary annual charade.
30. Both of these goals can be achieved more effectively without an evaluation charade.
More similar words: parade, character, characterize, characteristic, device characteristic, grade, trade, abrade, degrade, paradox, paradigm, charm, chart, Chart., charge, harangue, charter, in charge, chariot, Charlie, charisma, harassment, in charge of, take charge, schadenfreude, discharging, radar, fade, shade, radical.