Random good picture Not show
(1) Women comprise 44% of hospital medical staff.
(2) Twenty chapters comprise Book One.
(3) Italian students comprise 60% of the class.
(4) Women comprise 51 percent of the population of France.
(5) Women comprise a high proportion of part-time workers.
(6) Twelve departments comprise this university.
(7) Men's teams comprise five competitors plus two reserves.
(8) The intermediate elements comprise a formal series or structure.
(9) Farm workers also continue to comprise the majority of the rural poor.
(10) Both peoples comprise regions with historical boundaries and both had memories, or at least folk memories, of autonomous institutions.
(11) It is no good saying that they will comprise raw data.
(12) However, the loaders comprise only one of two munitions specialties.
(13) Units comprise discussion, reading, role play, writing assignment, vocabulary building, practice in points of grammar.
(14) Each train will comprise eight wagons carrying two containers, and each shop will be served three times a week.
(15) These comprise the dividend yield or coupon rate and expected capital gains, including currency gains from exchange rate revaluations.
(16) Also consider the cost, since hedges comprise large numbers of plants.
(17) Such models comprise theoretical constructs of variables which are interrelated, and significant in influencing the outcome of a purchase motivation.
(18) Used together these two strategies comprise that peculiar language game known as a double bind.
(19) Tables are installed at gateways and usually comprise distinctive paving materials.
(20) The bulk of his clients comprise severely disturbed psychotic patients from nearby villages and towns.
(21) It would comprise representatives of all the City institutions[sentencedict.com/comprise.html], but particularly institutional shareholders and lenders.
(22) Taken together, these studies comprise a substantial body of work notable for its diversity, its competence and its orthodoxy.
(23) Groups Groups, like the people that comprise them, come in different shapes and sizes.
(24) Primitive and Pagan myth comprise the East and West winds of mythology.
(25) The House of Commons and the House of Lords comprise / compose / constitute the British Parliament.
(26) Mining and extraction industries, such as oil and gas, comprise 7. 7 percent of the index.
(27) According to ancient ideas, the balance of yin and yang forces comprise an organic whole.
(28) The hair of Oceanus also appears to be styled on the same matted locks which comprise the lion's main at Verulamium.
(29) In the northern agency, about half a dozen districts comprise a pollution control area.
(30) They may not however be equally suited to all the institutions that comprise administrative law.
More similar words: compromise, enterprise, arise, prisoner, comprehensive, comprehension, give rise to, comprehensible, surprising, comparison, surprisingly, by comparison, in comparison with, impress, improved, impressive, impression, raise, advise, cruise, adviser, premise, precise, franchise, likewise, expertise, prime, price, prize, print.