Random good picture Not show
(1) You can go by express train.
(2) Words can't express what I felt then.
(3) The express train does not stop at this station.
(4) I can express myself in good English.
(5) No words can express my grief.
(6) Is the next train an express?
(7) Sometimes words cannot express the burden of our heart.
(8) Many people never really express any anger.
(9) When is the next express? --At 1.
(10) May I take the opportunity to express my thanks?
(11) Everyone is free to express himself.
(12) Letters from viewers express their dissatisfaction with current programmes.
(13) Where can I catch an express train?
(14) Neither pen nor pencil can express.
(15) Bill's not afraid to express his opinions.
(16) I can't express how grateful I am.
(17) I can't express how sorry I am.
(18) Many artists express their world view in their work.
(19) Words cannot express how pleased I am.
(20) I can't express how grateful I am to you.
(21) Sometimes tears can express feelings easier than words.
(22) We express our thoughts by speech.
(23) Words can't express how sorry I am.
(24) She sent them a present to show/express her gratitude.
(25) The express train whizzed past the station.
(26) I am going to travel by express.
(27) I can't express it in English. Sentencedict.com
(28) I don't know how to express my thanks.
(29) I wish to express my thanks to you for instructing my child.
(30) There is an express service from Paris which completes the journey to Bordeaux in under 4 hours.
More similar words: expression, press, press for, impress, depressed, impression, depression, impressive, dress up, stress, digress, address, actress, preserve, distress, Congress, president, at present, represent, presumably, presidency, aggression, aggressive, for the present, omnipresent, progressive, presidential, prescription, presentation, congressional.