Random good picture Not show
(2) They crush the olives with a heavy wooden press.
(3) Organizers of the strike are determined to press on.
(4) The press have been very nasty about him.
(5) A free press is fundamental to democracy.
(6) For two weeks they evaded the press.
(7) He leaked the news to the press.
(8) The opera had a good press.
(9) Local feeling does not necessarily concur with the press.
(10) We read news in the daily press.
(11) The seat tilts forward, when you press this lever.
(12) She was besieged by the press and the public.
(13) You must press this button to start the radio.
(14) Press this button to start the engine.
(15) They were hounded day and night by the press.
(16) They're holding a press briefing tomorrow.
(17) Flatten the dough with a press of the hand.
(18) This book is published by Oxford University Press.
(19) I press the thumbtack into the board with thumb.
(20) Recent reports in the press have been hotly denied.
(21) Press the buzzer when you want to talk.
(22) He is frequently misquoted in the press.
(23) The whole sordid affair came out in the press.
(24) They demanded a free parliament and press.
(25) My speech has been misinterpreted by the press.
(26) The printing press helped diffuse scientific knowledge.
(27) Which switch do I press to turn it off?
(28) Press the button to start the machine.
(29) He believes that the tabloid press has behaved disgracefully.
(30) The incident has been widely reported in the press.
More similar words: press for, impress, depressed, impressive, depression, impression, stress, dress up, preserve, actress, address, president, at present, represent, distress, Congress, presumably, presidency, for the present, omnipresent, aggressive, aggression, presidential, presentation, prescription, progressive, representative, representation, congressional, prestidigitation.