Synonym: appearance, attendance, being, existence, occurrence. Similar words: in the presence of, present, represent, at present, omnipresent, for the present, presentation, representation. Meaning: ['prezns] n. 1. the state of being present; current existence 2. the immediate proximity of someone or something 3. an invisible spiritual being felt to be nearby 4. the impression that something is present 5. dignified manner or conduct 6. the act of being present.
Random good picture Not show
2) It may be safer not to advertise your presence.
3) Your presence is requested at the meeting.
4) The burglar had left several traces of his presence.
5) He never even bothered to acknowledge her presence.
6) Her presence during the crisis had a calming effect.
7) He felt constraint in her presence.
8) He hardly seemed to notice my presence.
9) She roiled the wine in his presence.
10) She was seemingly unaffected by his presence.
11) His presence is indicative of his willingness to help.
12) Her presence imparted an air of elegance .
13) He has a commanding presence and deep[Sentencedict.com],(http://sentencedict.com/presence.html) authoritative voice.
14) He marshaled them into the presence of the Queen.
15) Your presence is a great compliment.
16) My mother's presence made the situation even more embarrassing.
17) The presence of the mayor dignified the occasion.
18) Your presence at the party is requested.
19) His presence made her feel uneasy.
20) He was unaware of my presence/that I was present.
21) My world only allow your presence!
22) Your presence has enriched our lives immeasurably.
23) The mere presence of children in the room is enough to upset him.
24) She was so quiet that her presence was hardly noticed.
25) I had the strong sense of an unseen presence in the room.
26) Babies are weak and vulnerable in the presence of huge shapes that they can only dimly perceive.
27) His presence should fill the power vacuum which has been developing over the past few days.
28) One theory about the existence of extraterrestrial life rests on the presence of carbon compounds in meteorites.
29) The soldiers did not bother to moderate their coarse humour in her presence.
30) The UN were faced with an ignominious withdrawal or a long - term military presence.
More similar words: in the presence of, present, represent, at present, omnipresent, for the present, presentation, representation, representative, preserve, essence, absence, sentence, presidency, residence, preference, make sense, reserve, reserved, research, resemble, researcher, reservation, press, hence, fence, express, press for, impress, commence.