Random good picture Not show
1. Nationalist parties united to oppose the government's plans.
2. Nationalist speeches worked the crowd up into a frenzy.
3. The Nationalist Party have gained a lot of support in the south of the country.
4. Nationalist sentiment has increased in the area since the bombing.
5. The crisis has set off a wave of nationalist feelings in Quebec.
6. The Scottish Nationalist bandwagon is gathering pace.
7. People are leaving the Nationalist Party by the score.
8. Colonialism is especially fertile ground for nationalist ideas.
9. They are nationalist to the point of xenophobia.
10. The southern state became more nationalist in character.
11. Political life has been infected by growing nationalist sentiment.
12. The speech aroused nationalist fervour.
13. Nationalist leaders appealed for calm.
14. His speech loosed a tide of nationalist sentiment.
15. Nationalist tensions have resurfaced here.
16. The Nationalist Party is trailing the Liberals in the opinion polls.
17. It's part of a broader Hindu nationalist movement that's gaining strength throughout the country.
18. A wave of nationalist demonstrations convulsed the country in 1919.
19. This nationalist feeling has been exploited opportunistically by several important politicians.
20. He co-opted many nationalist slogans and cultivated a populist image.
21. With practically all the results declared, the Nationalist Party has 68% of the vote, so it's all over bar the shouting.
22. The Nationalist party is the wild card in the election.
23. The newspaper has campaigned vigorously for the nationalist cause.
24. Some politicians are deliberately fanning nationalist emotions.
25. The government placed all nationalist newspapers under censorship.
26. Whole provinces were deprived of their nationalist leaders.
27. He was relatively honest and a sincere nationalist.
28. The party has distanced itself from the more rabid nationalist groups in the country.
29. Discontent simmered and then came to a head with the nationalist protests.
30. Jonson was his political heir as leader of the Nationalist Party.
More similar words: nationalism, nationality, national, rationalize, international, rational, zonation, donation, irrational, educational, impersonation, organizational, naturalization, journalist, naturalist, constitutional convention, emotional, functional, additional, traditional, conditional, nation, proportional, traditionally, conventional, affectionate, institutional, instructional, unconditionally, constitutional.