Random good picture Not show
1. The paramount duty of Congress is to stop deficiencies by the restoration of that protective legislation which has always been the firmst prop of the Treasury.
2. Congress enacted a tax reform bill.
3. The Democrats will probably lose control of Congress.
4. The Congress has not yet passed the bill.
5. We in the Congress can't shirk our responsibility.
6. Congress is continuing to oppose the President's healthcare budget.
7. Congress has been tinkering with the legislation.
8. Congress is empowered to levy taxes.
9. There were some days to wait before the Congress.
10. Congress could ban the procession altogether.
11. The President vetoed the economic package passed by Congress.
12. The bill bogged down after being passed by Congress.
13. Congress is now in out of session.
14. Congress has approved a new publication law.
15. They bulled a bill throught Congress.
16. After a long debate,[sentence dictionary] Congress approved the proposal.
17. Congress is vested with the power to declare war.
18. The people delegate their power to the Congress.
19. Then the congress elected its presidium.
20. Three hundred delegates attended the Liberal party congress.
21. The Congress overrode the President's objection and passed the law.
22. The plan was decisively rejected by Congress three weeks ago.
23. Congress axed the budget.
24. The Congress had agreed to reconsider its stance on the armed struggle.
25. The Congress of People's Deputies in effect voted itself out of existence.
26. The committee held its founding congress in the capital, Riga.
27. Voters are telling the Congress to shove its new tax plan.
28. The President is eager to avoid a head-on clash with Congress over his health policies.
29. His actions only deepened the rift between himself and the majority of Congress.
30. It is decided that their proposal will be put before the first plenary session of the congress.
More similar words: congressional, aggressive, aggression, progressive, ingredient, in the long run, press, stress, dress up, press for, address, impress, actress, distress, depressed, confess, depression, impression, impressive, confession, consciousness, greet, great, Greek, agree, agree on, agree to, greatly, disagree, agree with.