Random good picture Not show
1) Life gets better not by chance, but by change.
2) I met him by chance.
3) I met her quite by chance.
4) They had met by chance at university and finished up getting married.
5) He got into music by chance.
6) I met him by chance out walking yesterday.
7) Our meeting in London was quite by chance.
8) I stumbled across the place quite by chance.
9) He had met Mr Maude by chance.
10) We met quite by chance.
11) It happened purely by chance .
12) The police came upon the hideout purely by chance.
13) I met her by chance at the airport.
14) I saw the letter purely by chance.
15) We were thrown together by chance at a conference.
16) I met her by chance.
17) I happened on the restaurant by chance.
18) I heard their talking by chance.
19) It happened quite by chance.
20) I got this job completely by chance.
21) We met by chance.
22) They met by chance.
23) When we met again by chance in Cairo,(http://sentencedict.com/by chance.html) I felt it must be fate.
24) I bumped into her quite by chance in Oxford Street.
25) The pair met often — at first by chance but later by design.
26) I came here by chance and was just watching what was going on, when this girl attacked me.
27) He works always by rule and line, never by chance or guess.
28) I quite by chance got drawn into a kind of impromptu party downstairs.
29) Several years after they'd split up they met again by chance in Paris.
30) He bought the jacket on a whim, having seen it by chance in a shop window.
More similar words: chance, take a chance, enhance, change, channel, mechanic, merchant, exchange, mechanism, changeable, mechanical, cancel, cancer, stance, dancer, glance, in exchange for, unchangeable, romance, finance, alliance, penance, guidance, entrance, advanced, instance, substance, ancestor, balanced, parlance.