Random good picture Not show
1) The biologist advanced a new theory of life.
2) The century is advanced, but every individual begins afresh.
3) Armed rebels advanced towards the capital.
4) Sweden has a reputation for advanced and stylish design.
5) We advanced towards the castle.
6) She took two paces forward/She advanced two paces.
7) The soldiers advanced on the enemy.
8) He teaches English to advanced students.
9) He is advanced in age.
10) In economically advanced countries,[http://sentencedict.com/advanced.html] women marry later.
11) The fire advanced steadily through the forest.
12) The general advanced his troops to the new position.
13) A series of fortuitous circumstances advanced her career.
14) This course is a prerequisite to more advanced studies.
15) The enemy have advanced to the edge of the forest.
16) Without more training or advanced technical skills, they'll lose their jobs.
17) His advanced views made him unpopular with many of the clergy.
18) His ideas are advanced, and only a few people could understand him.
19) Research is also advanced by frequent conference to exchange experience.
20) The conquerors advanced , killing and plundering as they went.
21) He advanced funds of his own to his company, which was unable to repay him.
22) I was out of my depth in the advanced class, so I moved to the intermediate class.
23) By this time, the disease was too far advanced to be treated.
24) To make good use of life.one should have in youth the experience of advanced years,and in old age the vigor of youth.
25) With close friends in their lives,people develop courage and positive attitudes.Teenagers have the moral support to assert their individuality;the elderly approach their advanced years with optimism and an interest in life.
26) Knowledge is a comfortable and necessary retreat and shelter for us in an advanced age; and if we do not plant it when young, it will give us no shade when we grow old.
27) They have to have a basic understanding of computers in order to use the advanced technology.
28) Passing a written exam is a prerequisite for taking the advanced course.
29) Life itself, without the assistance of colleges and universities, is becoming an advanced institution of learning.
30) She's learnt so fast that we can now move her up to a more advanced class.
More similar words: in advance, in advance of, advantage, take advantage of, balanced, concede, convinced, experienced, cancel, cancer, stance, chance, dancer, glance, finance, romance, alliance, enhance, penance, instance, entrance, ancestor, guidance, substance, by chance, parlance, distance, pittance, balance of, insurance.