Random good picture Not show
1. Please tune the television set to Channel 4.
2. The Channel Tunnel project is the biggest civil engineering project in Europe.
3. The Broadcasting Act allows ministers to proscribe any channel that offends against good taste and decency.
4. We're going to have a day-trip across the Channel.
5. The English Channel is between France and England.
6. The workmen dug out a deep channel for the water.
7. Clear water gushed into the irrigational channel.
8. The Channel Tunnel was jointly funded by the French and British.
9. A tunnel has been bored under the channel to link England and France.
10. Channel 4 is independent television's answer to BBC2.
11. The channel is marked by buoys.
12. The kids are watching cartoons on the Disney Channel.
13. She switched/turned to another channel to watch the football.
14. The channel measures 20 feet from end to end .
15. Channel 4 has published its spring schedules.
16. Despite intensive publicity, Channel 4 failed to maintain interest in its expensive new show.
17. There's a channel in the middle of the old street to help rainwater flow away.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. The stream had washed a channel in the sand.
19. Did you see that documentary on Channel 4 last night?
20. The captain sailed his ship through the narrow channel.
21. The English Channel is the busiest shipping lane in the world.
22. Who was the first person to swim the English Channel?
23. The commentary on the Olympic games was much better on the other channel.
24. She is the first woman who navigates a sail crossing the English Channel.
25. The French constructed a series of fortresses from Dunkirk on the Channel coast to Douai.
26. Erna Hart is going to swim across the English Channel tomorrow.
27. The Americans recognise that the UN can be the channel for greater diplomatic activity.
28. Larger ships will be able to navigate the river after the main channel is deepened.
29. If you have nothing to declare, go through the green channel.
30. Companies will now be able to sponsor programmes on ITV and Channel 4.
More similar words: tunnel, personnel, manner, planner, change, chance, merchant, mechanic, exchange, by chance, mechanism, more often than not, changeable, mechanical, take a chance, in exchange for, unchangeable, hand in hand, panel, routinely, runner, winner, connect, cannot, wanna, annual, connection, cannot help, annually, announce.