Random good picture Not show
(1) I've offered to paint the kitchen in exchange for a week's accommodation.
(2) It was a good exchange, fair and square.
(3) Would you exchange this one hundred dollar bill with five twenties? 100.
(4) I'll type your report if you'll babysit in exchange.
(5) Fair exchange is no robbery.
(6) Genetic engineers transpose or exchange bits of hereditary material from one organism to the next.
(7) What is needed is a frank exchange of views.
(8) The university's exchange scheme for teachers has cemented its links with many other academic institutions.
(9) We need to promote an open exchange of ideas and information.
(10) The group asked the Stock Exchange to delist the shares of four of its companies.
(11) It's traditional for the two teams to exchange shirts after the game.
(12) Exchange is no robbery.
(13) The exchange of prisoners took place this morning.
(14) Anyone who gambles on the stock exchange has to be prepared to lose money.
(15) Research is also advanced by frequent conference to exchange experience.
(16) Bahrain's stock exchange closed up 10.09 points today at 2160.09.
(17) Is five apples for five eggs a fair exchange?
(18) They bought some shares on the London stock exchange.
(19) There followed a frank exchange of views.
(20) The exchange rate is likely to fall in the near future .
(21) Frequent cultural exchange will certainly help foster friendly relations between our two universities.
(22) The conference provides a useful forum for the exchange of views and ideas.
(23) He gave me an apple in exchange for a cake.
(24) Exchange of unequal values makes the poor countries poorer.
(25) Where can I exchange my American money for foreign money?
(26) The dollar is expected to fall in the foreign exchange markets.
(27) The shortage of good stock has kept some investors away from the stock exchange.
(28) Wall Street made Friday's running on the international stock exchange.
(29) The meeting was described as 'a frank and honest exchange of views'.
(30) We must send our most trusted officer to parley with their leaders for an exchange of prisoners.
More similar words: in exchange for, change, changeable, unchangeable, range, angel, orange, arrange, in danger, hang up, hang on, out of danger, arrangement, challenged, chance, channel, merchant, mechanic, by chance, mechanism, mechanical, take a chance, hand in hand, exceed, gang, excited, exclude, excuse me, angst, angle.