Random good picture Not show
1. Does he have any distinguishing marks?
2. The software has no particular distinguishing features.
3. There are a number of distinguishing characteristics by which you can identify a Hollywood epic.
4. Command of the mother tongue is the most distinguishing mark of an educated man or woman.
5. This scar is her main distinguishing mark.
6. The bird has no distinguishing features.
7. Does your cat have any distinguishing marks?
8. I sometimes have difficulty distinguishing Spanish from Portuguese.
9. The main distinguishing feature of this species is the leaf shape.
10. I see you've been distinguishing yourself at school again. I have had a lot of complaints about your behavior.
11. Command of the mother tongue is the most distinguishing mark of the educated man or woman.
12. Research suggests that babies learn to see by distinguishing between areas of light and dark.
13. Did your attacker have any distinguishing marks, such as a scar or a birthmark?
14. One of the distinguishing features of modern banking is its dependence on computers.
15. He was about six feet tall, with no distinguishing marks.
16. His mildness and patience were particularly distinguishing characteristics.
17. He had difficulty distinguishing the real from the imagined.
18. Notice the distinguishing marks of the female spider.
19. Our entrepreneurial drive has long been our distinguishing trait.
20. Pessimism is her distinguishing trait: she worries about many aspects of her work.
21. Quoted phrases, distinguishing direct speech, quotation, terms and glosses, cited phrases etc.
22. You can become better at distinguishing between team versus individual and process versus function only by making choices and moving forward.
23. Breeding in captivity is eminently possible, although distinguishing features between the sexes are limited.
24. In distinguishing between these two, Gombrich uses the picture frame as an example of design.
25. Then agents have a hard time distinguishing illegal aliens from others, he said.
26. He made his design choreographically viable by distinguishing clearly between the two styles he was using.
27. One reason for this reluctance to take action against the process of monopolization is the difficulty of distinguishing acceptable and unacceptable behaviour.
28. This halberdier wears the blue and white uniform of the city with distinguishing features in red.
29. Courts also avoid the slavish copying of earlier decisions by the technique of distinguishing cases.
30. Yet as the century wore on[sentencedict .com], their military character ceased to be the exclusive distinguishing feature of princely households.
More similar words: distinguish, distinguished, undistinguished, undistinguishable, languishing, extinguish, extinguished, linguistic, linguistics, linguist, fishing, vanishing, nourishing, ravishing, anguish, flourishing, languish, astonishing, existing, disgusting, spanish inquisition, distinct, pushing, shining, indistinct, distinction, distinctive, splashing, washing soda, refreshing.