Random good picture Not show
(1) He was insufferable at times — self-centred and narcissistic.
(2) She exhibited none of the narcissistic and nihilistic tendencies of her peers.
(3) People who possess a negative character and a narcissistic personality tend to be more deceiving and deceptive. Dr T.P.Chia
(4) The piece evolves from narcissistic poses, with each dancer in a spotlight, two of them sprawling across folding chairs.
(5) The individual gains no narcissistic gratification from his ego ideal.
(6) Under his generous tutelage, she was developing a narcissistic interest in herself.
(7) Heterosexuality can be more or less narcissistic, it can be very disturbed or not so.
(8) In the modern vocabulary , it was narcissistic.
(9) Is not very cute narcissistic diagnosis?
(10) Qaddafi's unhinged narcissistic oddness seems to be the key to his longevity.
(11) Narcissistic personality disorder is one of the most familiar personality disorders in our modern society.
(12) The core symptom of narcissistic personality disorder is ego centrism.
(13) Terui Sha female colleagues, often criticized by his narcissistic Dobson(http://sentencedict.com), Zhangkuang.
(14) In the 1970s, several psychoanalysts argued that narcissistic personality disorder occurs across a continuum and is not impervious to treatment — a theory that continues to be refined.
(15) The improvement of parents' breeding model can prevent narcissistic personality disorder.
(16) Narcissistic Personality Disorder – An enduring pattern of behavior characterized by excessive attention to oneself, grandiose thinking, and need for admiration.
(17) Eph gus sir (proud narcissistic) : be like me so handsome sharp-witted handsome boy, that position should be designed for me, let those who "dead fish" were envy envious go!
(18) In the wake of this a narcissistic overuation of the subject's own mental processes set in.
(19) Here's a positive perspective towards narcissistic personality, which could change your perception of living with a narcissistic husband.
(20) Our enemy has made us human and civilized by forcing us to suppress our narcissistic urges and desires for the good of all.
(21) The driving mirror is first and foremost an image: a self-reflexive representation or, in psychoanalytic terms, a narcissistic identification.
(22) They like being the centre of attention, are more narcissistic, and more likely to hold forth about their achievements.
(23) If Atlanta were a person, a psychologist might well render a diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder.
(24) And when they assume a pose of elegance, it often seems narcissistic.
(25) No wonder the computer wizards were struck dumb by the place; the narcissistic attraction must have been overwhelming.
(26) Looking rather sheepish, we hesitantly listed one or two points, worrying that we might sound narcissistic or arrogant.
(27) Twenge and her colleagues examined the responses of 16,475 college students nationwide who completed an evaluation called the Narcissistic Personality Inventory test.
(28) Narcissism deserves its own category, she said, because like most mental ailments, narcissistic personality disorder is partially genetic and partially created by one's environment.
(29) When we eventually see him do it, we realise that here is a ruthless, narcissistic, power-hungry boy who grows up to be the barrio boss.
(30) Nobody is being harmed by respecting another country's laws in this regard, so your outrage is purely self-involved narcissistic rage.
More similar words: narcissism, ballistic missile, assist in, pessimistic, impressionistic, exorcist, abscission, vicissitude, missionary, anarchist, narcotic, monarchist, assist, assistant, unassisted, assistance, sarcastic, consist in, irresistible, eristic, assistant manager, ballistic, artistic, sadistic, logistic, armistice, statistic, logistics, atavistic, realistic.